Texas settles lawsuit over bungled search for illegal votes

Ha…

I am willing to bet that we will hear tales of these false claims for decades.

1 Like

This is categorically untrue. The justice department under Bush examined voter fraud and found nothing. Zilch. Nada.

So then, under Bush’s thorough examination that you’re speaking of, they missed the millions of people that shouldn’t be on California voter rolls or is that not important?

^^^^^ not rooted in reality^^^^^

4 Likes

Why is this easily verifiable falsehood continuously spouted on these forums? My god people, you’re supposed to be the more informed of the populace…

5 Likes

never is

1 Like

Lots of conspiracy theories though.

1 Like

They’re trump voters. This is as good as it gets.

Umm…

By falsely flagging hundreds of thousands of legal voters, Texas attacked the integrity of our voting system.

And you cheer for them doing it.

It is questioned because of the intent of adding that question to the census.

Files on those drives showed that he wrote a study in 2015 concluding that adding a citizenship question to the census would allow Republicans to draft even more extreme gerrymandered maps to stymie Democrats.

This is what you get when you implement talk radio conservatism

3 Likes

Why is it always the same ones repeating the same voter fraud bull ■■■■■

1 Like

$450k? La Porte plants will make that back an hour after daylight tomorrow.

Trump makin’ it rain. :money_with_wings:

Yeah…I know.

https://www.mtdemocrat.com/news/judicial-watch-wins-voter-roll-lawsuit-in-la/

I just provided a California source that says you’re wrong. Judicial Watch sued and won in court against LA County.

Umm…not sure if serious…

Oh…like I give a rat’s ass about this guy or anyone’s opinion as to why the country should not know how many people are in the country both legally and illegally? That is beyond ridiculous and isn’t worth discussing?

I take the laws of our land very seriously.

All judicial watch won was California removing dead voters from the roles. There was no evidence any of them voted.