Texas relief effort

Yep…it was a farm owned by the Bronck family back in the early days of New Netherland.

It later became known as the Broncksland or just the Bronck’s…and then later, the Bronx.

She is an attractive woman.

1 Like

Can’t help but wonder why she waited until Thursday to start her fundraising. Day after media was all over Cruz. Wonder why she waited . . . .

Does anyone know about the charity organization? What percentage of funds reach the end user?

1 Like

If a politician is peddling it, I’m certainly not donating. All my friends have PayPal, or CashApp, etc…

1 Like

Did she? You sure?

Seems of well intention on the face of it.

However, I share your view on politicians.

Just can’t give a compliment, w/out a dig.

Class act.

1 Like

Another one.

Class act.

1 Like

:rofl: You can’t shame me.

Don’t like 'em? Don’t read 'em.

To be fair…there are rocks younger than you so everyone is a youngin. :wink::grin:

Interesting.

100%.

Articles I’ve read says she raised 1 million dollars in one day. That day was Thursday, the day that Cruz was in the news.

1 Like

Calling it what it is. Political pandering trying to make herself look good.

1 Like

Or an epic misstep by Cruz depending on which side of the aisle you are on

1 Like

She raised the money.

She can pander all she wants.

1 Like

It’s both. Misstep by Cruz, political pandering by AOC.

Had she really wanted to do something she would have started sooner. Not when Cruz was in the news, and the power was nearly back online, and things are looking better. Where was she Mon-Tue-Wed? Or over the weekend when things were really bad?

1 Like

So she started late. But no other pols has done anything. I guess they rather do nothing than seem like pandering. Seem logical.

2 Likes

and now texans are facing huge electricity bills.
thousands of dollars becasue of the unregulated market

1 Like