Texas GOP admits their election bill was bad

so far they have said that they dont know how the clause allowing a judge overturn an election got in the bill and that the ban on sunday voting before 1pm was a “typo”

of course they are saying that after the dems blocked it by walkign out. they tried to pass it in the middle of the night and got caught…

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/politics/texas/article/Texas-Republicans-say-lowering-the-bar-for-16240218.php

Good of them to admit. Can’t wait to see what they come up with in the special session.

2 Likes

We know what’s coming…Jim Crow 2021.

Today’s Republicans have a disdain for the democratic process.

1 Like

Today’s Democrats have a disdain for honesty.

4 Likes

My face…

1 Like

This is why Texas needs to turn on blue. Or at least more purple. I hope the new residents from CA will do that.

gop has too much control they’re running wild with power. If this underhand legislation is not dealt with, gop will be more bold and try even crazier things.

Democrats are not passing laws to make it harder to vote.

Honesty has nothing to do with it.

No they’re passing laws to make it easier to cheat…be honest about it.

4 Likes

except for that whole lack of evidence of cheating…

BREAKING: Attorney General Garland has announced that the Justice Department will double its Civil Rights Division staff in the next 30 days to protect voting rights in the U.S.

AG Garland: “Particularly concerning… are several studies showing that in some jurisdictions non-white voters must wait in line substantially longer than white voters to cast their ballots.”

1 Like

TV Man has told you.

Wonder which “jurisdictions” those are.

the ones where black voters have to wait in line all day.

3 imagines that proves you’re using Black people for propaganda.

LOL 1 more…this is small town in New Hampshire. 1 of most Whitest states/area.

1 Like

So you want to BS us some more?

1 Like

Logical thinking tells me that your photos have absolutely nothing to do with what Merrick Garland said. AG Garland: “Particularly concerning… are several studies showing that in some jurisdictions non-white voters must wait in line substantially longer than white voters to cast their ballots.”

Or maybe…just maybe Merrick Garland own political bias is getting into his way.

And secondly…why7 should I care what Garland…he’s a known liar and political hack.

LOL. You are funny.
PS- lots of people are using your photo- I wonder where and when it’s actually from?
https://www.google.com/search?tbs=simg:CAQSowIJHG7BbULJ0kMalwILEKjU2AQaBAhCCEMMCxCwjKcIGjsKOQgEEhTXJbc4wiLJOOwsgybxA5gLvSmXCBobMPr7XhGkwX3m32Ka8ubTQm5wyeCktp9lcwKrIAUwBAwLEI6u_1ggaCgoICAESBGwuntYMCxCd7cEJGqkBChsKCGZsYWcgZGF52qWI9gMLCgkvbS8wMXRfN2wKGwoIYW1lcmljYW7apYj2AwsKCS9hLzh6Zm5zeQoiCg9zdGFuZGluZyBhcm91bmTapYj2AwsKCS9qLzQwNDF4ZAorChlmbGFnIG9mIHRoZSB1bml0ZWQgc3RhdGVz2qWI9gMKCggvbS8wMzE3cwocCgpwYWxtIHRyZWVz2qWI9gMKCggvbS8wY2RsMQw&q=florida+voting+lines&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjmmpjZqZDxAhUZIDQIHVSAAoMQwg4oAHoECAEQMQ&biw=1024&bih=501

Clean up your link

Only 1 out of those photos?

Guess if that’s the best you can do. :woman_shrugging: