Texas freezes ,ted cruz flies to cancun

You would think, being their friend, they would have said, maybe you shouldn’t go, you know your kids have to be quarantined for a week when you get back.

Yeah that’s not how it works, that would be confrontational. Being passive aggressive you keep your hands clean while getting the results wanted.

Yeah, I am sure they’re even better friends now.

Goes to show what an absolute piece of ■■■■ Ted Cruz is.

And what does that have to do with party?

How do you know they didn’t?

Because odds are good they would have leaked that part of the conversation as well.

Mod Note

You need to edit your post please. Do not use the diminutive for Richard in that context.

Get a load of this guy …

You can tell he’s learned his lesson.

When no one holds you accountable for anything …

Personal responsibility is for the plebes.

1 Like

Plebs. A plebe is a first year cadet

The saddest thing is a painfully ambitious little wiener like him trying to pretend to be Trump.

Hey it’s all cool for Cruz. He is fundraising by selling an autographed copy of a book he did not write under the pretense that it is going to be canceled. ( it’s not)

He is a clown.

Or maybe he’s just playing to a crowd that rewards and encourages this kind of behavior. He wouldn’t be doing it if his supporters pushed back. They don’t.

So self depravity is now also banned because a righty did it. Is it gonna get cancled or is it gonna become racist?

If he really wanted to take a stand he would be signing “If I Ran the Zoo” on the page that includes this image.

That would show the Libs.

What?

Fled Cruz is sure running his mouth lately. He needs to shut up awhile. I ain’t forgot.