Texas freezes ,ted cruz flies to cancun

She’s still doing more for Texans than he is.

If the situation were reversed, would Fled Flews be in route to NY with $2M?

He would be actively working against getting NY relief.

We remember Sandy.

2 Likes

so AOC has raised two million
Beto has help 750,000 seniors.

and Cruz tried to flee to Mexico because it was to cold in his house.

I think Cruz chances at becoming President have gone down a lot.

She didn’t do it to make Fled Cruz look bad. She did it before Cancun Cruz decided to flee the scene of the crime.

Leave it to Cruz to make republicans hate him more than Beto and AOC.

5 Likes

Big natural disasters are not things people who experience it forget. People were still talking about the Great Blizzard of 1978 twenty years later and I literally was just telling a story about the 2003 blizzard two days ago to someone.

Except for Floridians and hurricanes, they’re like goldfish swimming around a bowl and immediately forgetting.

2 Likes

I been thinking since Jbiden took office. I may be screwing this up.

I’m over 60. Been in the work force for over 45 years. In all that time, I been without s job maybe 90 days total. Busted my ass, paid my taxes and bills.

And all I ever got from government is a hard time. Visa problems that go on for years, never there when I need them. Hell I got turned away from a US Embassy while being pursued once.

And now all this in the past few years.

Maybe I’m the one that’s wrong. Maybe I need to stop fighting it and let them take care of me for the next 45 years.

Jbiden’s open borders will benefit me personally. Get me some free healthcare. Maybe a living wage. Let them run up the bill on my behalf for a while. Hell I might even go back and get me some of that free college. Get me a sociology degree in Conflict Theory with a minor in tofu cookery. Get me some good legal weed.

I’m beginning to think I been voting against my own bum interests.

Sure I won’t get as much as BIPOCs, but it might be enough. And it’s not like I’d be spending my future.

If republicans are going to act like Marie Antoinette, what’s the point?

I’m gonna think on becoming a kept man. Maybe I’ll join Team AOC.

Right. As a senator representing tx in Washington, there is absolutely nothing Cruz can do to help fellow Texans. Amazing!

1 Like

I think he just colored in a big part of the US map with a blue crayola.

That makes it so much worse.

See? AOC and Beto already doing it. What’s left for Ted to do?

1 Like

Well yeah but now she’s going to use it to wreck him.

2 Likes

Well…theoretically…

Worse…he made his daughters out to be entitled elites. Threw them right under the bus.

#Familyman

2 Likes

She raised $2 million with her grandstanding.

I think the Texans will take it.

I will.

this crisis has done nothing but hurt Republicans in Texas.

2 Likes