Texas Does It Again

Sure.

When you say “leadership”, exactly who do you mean?

Well why don’t you share them with the rest of the class…

Good ol’ conservative elitism.

2 Likes

Ideally, only those without property should be allowed to vote.

1 Like

Those without property have more of a stake than those that do.

1 Like

why?..

oh

i see

what’s at stake?

Entitlements

1 Like

I knew you were gonna say this!

Lol!

Holy crap, just fantastic!

Land owners only! Yeeeeeehawwwww!!!

What a ■■■■■■■ joke.

Nonsense. At any point, we could have turned and offered battle. Within 48 hours, overwhelming force could have been delivered to the theater. We left because we were leaving. Suggestions to the contrary are mere balloon juice.

No.

One citizen, one vote. The only exception would be felons but their right to vote should be returned to them upon completion of their sentence.

I don’t agree with either position presented. If you’re a citizen, you can vote. If you’re not a citizen or you are a currently incarcerated felon, you don’t get to vote.

Age matches selective service. So 18.

i didnt say just “land” owners

grow up

Home owners/ land owners…Potato/ patahto .Kinda hard to own a home if you don’t own the lot as well. Unless you own a trailer/double wide, and you pay lot rent. It was obvious where you were going, if you pay real estate taxes you can vote, since “you have a stake in the game”…everyone else you’re ■■■■ out of luck.

So, what sort of ‘property’ entitles you to vote?

ah see… you hit right on it.

owning land/property has nothing to do with luck, despite what the left and democrats have taught you through their professors on msnbc

Really?..I guess it takes hard work to inherit daddy’s house.

this is just the kind of nonsense the left uses to stoke class envy and hostility toward the successful

“daddy” worked hard for the wealth he earned. “son” will lose it in about 5 seconds if he doesnt maintain the wealth properly

this all holds unless you get a $100,000 dollar diamond from China cause “daddy” was a Washington democrat for 50 years and in the WH but you dont care about that because you know, you just dont

1 Like

You don’t know that…House could have been in family for generations. Then there’s trust funds, 6 figure or more life insurance policies to go along with the house…etc etc etc.

I have someone in my family like that, inherited a house and $$. Cool guy, just never worked a day in his life. Travels, always out in wilderness etc. Why should he get a vote and not me? I work, pay my taxes etc…I just didnt hit the parent lottery when it comes to $$.

1 Like

So can you clarify - who should be allowed to vote? Home owners? Land owners? Who?

someone sacrificed to put the wealth into the family.

sacrifices have to be made to maintain/grow it. doesnt matter what “generation” it was. weak sauce

sounds like a nice life those people made for themselves. the last thing they need in govt are idiots like AOC who want to take their wealth and give it to people who don’t think they deserve it.

here she is now. at the 30,000 per ticket met gala