Texas bans ALL Clergy from Executions

Hang on.

Texas is afraid of other religions even as they execute a murderous evil dude?

We wouldn’t have innocent people on Death Row if we executed them faster.

3 Likes

They didn’t take their ball. They complied.

You have something against Christians?

Its the jesus way

No, the issue is certain Christians who have something against everyone else.

And took their ball home.

Yes…they can be just as big babies as everyone else

Like Buddhists and Muslims?

Surely not as big as the author of the article in the op?

Oh…they can…lets recall gay marriage…

No, people that haven’t accepted their own very narrow view of Christianity.

Here. I’ll help rather than try to catch you in stereotyping Texan Christians, or whatever you think this is about.

How many Buddhists do you think are incarcerated vs Christians vs Muslims in the USA?

Now, does it make sense to hire Buddhist priests in order to have only state personnel in the execution room so this guy can have a priest in the room when he dies?

They hit the high spots, chaplains and clerics, the other religions are just screwed because it doesn’t make sense to provide one given the religious demographics. The SC ruled against them, so rather than hiring a litany of religious priests, they dumped the practice.

Thank you Jesus.

You’re on.

No, I’d say you hit the high spots of Texas Christian bigotry, determined not to spend on penny on strange, foreign religions.

Namaste

2 Likes

How many innocents executed is too many?

Cruel and unusual. Nothing more cruel than killing someone out of revenge.

Allan

1 Like

Wrong.

Some times it seems like the only lives cons pretend to care about are the ones that haven’t been born yet. After that - it’s all me me me.

Okay, hyperbole. In that case, I’d say the left’s assault of religion is playing out nicely for them. They just kicked out two forms of it in a state owned facility. Granted, it is only during one activity, but so was a prayer before a big game. With a little stick-to-itiveness, I have a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶a̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶ great confidence in the left’s ability to completely remove religion from the Texas prison system.

Go state!