Texas bans ALL Clergy from Executions

It’s just about revenge for some people. Vengeance is mine sayeth a lot of cons.

1 Like

Because it’s after the fact.

I have been advocating for years the military take over Cuba and use it is a penal colony to free up all prisons, my plan would save nearly a trillion a year to taxpayers.

But since that plan won’t pass nor my goal of one day having a national purge day like the movie, I agree the death penalty should go away.

What is it based on?

After what fact?

No, no it’s not.

If anything we need to reduce the amount of time, and number of appeals they can do. People being on death row for 10, 20 years is a joke.

An archaic religious rite of social retaliation.

Why is it archaic?

If you have to ask…

You have to answer?

1 Like

Barbarism thy name is Texas.

Allan

Allan, what they did is barbaric. They are savages and deserve nothing.

State employed clergy. If there are no state employed Buddhist priests, that’s unfortunate, but also doesn’t require they hire any. The next practical solution is to disallow the practice altogether. SC got it wrong, but it’s not up to Texas to adjust their security policies as a result.

Come on, you’re smarter than this. You should know as well as anyone that, for better or worse, the rights of the accused in this country are not dependent on how well their victims fared.

This will get tossed in a NY minute, probably well below SC level.

Eager to kill people?

Anyways this is stupid. Texas lost so they take their ball home…bunch of ■■■■■■■ cry babies

Everybody’s a SC justice. :wink:

More backward nonsense from a backward state.

When you look around there appears to be a strange coincidence with that Baptist, evangelical strain of intolerance.

Not anymore they don’t.

And yet, with all that, we still keep finding innocent people on Death Row.