Terrorism in Sri Lanka

National Thowheeth Jama’ath, a radical Islamist group, made threats against churches 10 days prior to these attacks.

He could be right. No doubt he knows more than we do. I’ll wait.

Ok. Thanks.

Happy to help.

This information is easily found. Takes a few clicks.

Thanks. I’ll wait. The hotels don’t quite fit for me.

Did he call it terrorism? That was so very important to cons that Obama did that.

1 Like

The death toll is now over 300 and the police chief warned of this, 10 days ago.

Documents seen by AFP show that Sri Lanka’s police chief Pujuth Jayasundara issued an intelligence alert to top officers 10 days ago, warning that suicide bombers planned to hit “prominent churches”.

There’s a video in the article that captured one of the blasts and it appeared to be very powerful.

It appears, as with CIS and the so called ‘Underwear Bomber’, whose own father was giving them warnings about him, that Sri Lankan government failed to act on warnings of this plot.

Gosh, more attacks on Christians… Very sad!

Lib mob media such as CNN, NYT, and NBC reporting today that the Sri Lankan government is blaming a local radical Islamist group for the Easter attacks, and further suspect they had help from a wider international group. As yet no one has claimed responsibility.

You did not get the talking points. They are Easter worshippers

Yes…

Yes… I did notice no one would call them Christians. And that’s from reports all around the world. Amazing!

Both Obama and Hillary’s tweets reference Easter worshippers. Look back at their tweets about the New Zealand mass murder. Maybe next time they will be addressed as Ramadan worshippers

What is that?

The talking point is to whine about the usage of Easter worshippers. I was reading about it on mediaite where the Washington Times cried about Hillary and Obama calling it that despite the WT using the same phrase previously.

I figured there would be a thread about it here.

The absolutely dumbest complaint about anything.

Obama used the term “Easter Worshipers” instead of “Christians” and it has the usual suspects acting like it is something bad like asking for fancy mustard.

1 Like

Not just Obama. I could let that one slide.
I am an agnostic and even I can see the delibrate refusal to use the word Christian. But if it’s something done to the precious muslims they will never let an opportunity go by to talk about the precious muslim victims. For entertainment read all the tweets that were done by the Hollywood celebrities and such after the New Zealand Mass killing compared to the Sri Lanka killings

I’m going to make guess it’s al Qaeda, the planing and multiple targets seems to be more of their MO then Islam state. They usually hit and run with singular targets.

Easter carries with it the connotation of Christianity just like Christmas does.

Only a chud would find offense. Actually go seeking it out.

I also don’t care what Hollywood celebrities have to say.

2 Likes