Tell Me Again What Did Trump Achieve with North Korea?

So your answer is “yes” to the above questions. No one has the authority to judge the actions of a sovereign nation. They can do what they please. There is no right to recourse from other nations.

No, Sotto, I’m asking you were this “authority” comes from, not saying it doesn’t exist. Same for the right to recourse.

I think the silence from @Roxiebelle will be deafening because, well, dear leader

That post could be problematic

Yes sorry about that your right. Just fed up with people on the left and right spouting false narratives based on what they think.

No need to apologize to me.

“False narrative”. Mmmmmm. Have you seen “born that way?” Thread.

1 Like

So, you’re not going to answer the question. Got it.

I did, are you? Authority has to have a basis to be legitimate.

Fine. Make it clear. Answer for me again since I cannot find your response.

Is NK justified in their actions? Should NK be able to launch missiles without recourse by the United States or others simply because they are a sovereign nation?

I wish they wouldn’t, they don’t care what I want.

Justified to whom?

By what authority would the US and other nations exercise recourse.

What does “sovereign” mean?

Justified by you. By anyone. There is no defined “whom.”

What authority does anyone have to decide what is right and wrong? What authority does anyone have to recourse when they feel they have been wronged?

Sovereign: acting or done independently and without outside interference.

What “recourse” are you expecting the US to take?

Is there anything more important than true love?

Condemning it would be a start. Not diminishing it and making excuses. I’m not expecting a solution to the problem or massive retaliation. I do expect our country to denounce missile launches by North Korea.

Who though that in 2019 Republican would be defending North Korea.

They too have been treated very unfairly.

Not “by” Sotto, “to”. I understand you want to justified by North Korea. To whom do you want them to explain. Would “We did it because we could” satisfy you, because that’s a justification.

Exactly what I’m asking you. What authority do you have to decide right and wrong for North Korea? Or me for that matter?

Definition of sovereignty

1a : supreme power especially over a body politic

b : freedom from external control : AUTONOMY

c : controlling influence

So based on that definition, to whom is a sovereign nation required to justify its actions?

Republic. Where the sovereignty lies.

Nobody is defending North Korea dude. Stop with the silliness, you’re not in the 7th grade.

Libs want continuing tensions with North Korea because… Trump.

1 Like

Since they’ve fallen in love, North Korean has bern shooting blanks.

2 Likes