Tear down the monuments and memorials

Having the statue up makes people feel good too. Otherwise no one would have a problem with tearing them down.

Black people need a bullhornā€¦

White people have the ā€œbullhornā€ of history booksā€¦

Which bullhorn is louder?

Tearing these statues down clearly hurts your feelings. Iā€™m sorry about that.

1 Like

ā€œbygoneā€ era, lib. Try to keep up with that faux white rage. :wink:

Take those same people, and imagine a fast food employee screwing up their bacon with toasted bread. :wink:

Huh.

And thatā€™s from a guy who was complaining elsewhere today about someone going personal.

Iā€™m sorry you canā€™t see the difference.

Yes- Sharpton, Missouri, Waters DC.

True.
Lincoln wrote the Seward amendment. It would have perpetuated slavery in the southern states for all time.
If Lincoln had his way, there would still be Southern slavery.
If I had a friend like that, I wouldnā€™t need any enemies.

All of what you say was explored by African American Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates Jr (of Obamaā€™s ā€œbeer summitā€ fame) in a Documentary I believe on the History Channel (I saw it years ago) with the end determination being that Lincoln was not a racist and he did indeed free American slaves. Did Lincoln contemplate relocation,YES he did! He was against slavery but wanted freedom for blacks and peace in the country and so he did suggest possible colonization after the abolishment of slavery.

Colonization was common in the era of Lincoln and there are a lot, if not most, independent countries around the globe today that originated from colonization. The American hating left who canā€™t live with and accept the history of the nation would be hard pressed to find any other country whose history they could accept, in other words there isnā€™t a place in the world for history erasing leftists . :roll_eyes:

Who on the left has advocated for removing Lincoln from the history books?

Show me

Why are you asking her that. She didnā€™t say that.

Lincoln certainly was a racist. I donā€™t care what Gates said.

Try this on:
ā€œI am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races** , [applause]-that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white peopleā€ - Lincoln

And this

ā€œwhile they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white raceā€ .- Lincoln

See my previous post about Lincoln pushing the Seward amendment to make slavery permanent.

Emphasis mine.

You were saying?

The mosques gotta go too.

Cool. Donā€™t see where you emphasized anything about Lincoln.

Roxi has already disagreed with Bill about Lincoln. You should be focusing your question on those who are focused on Lincoln.

Just saying.

The bolded part was emphasized by me, thatā€™s why I said that.

She is focused on Lincoln so much so, that she labeled ā€œleftistsā€ as ā€œhistory erasingā€. So I just asked HER to show me a ā€œleftistā€ who is erasing history.

Now I am discussing YOU because you decided to speak for her.

Iā€™m not sure why you care either.

You mean minority version of history?

1 Like

It must suck to carry the weight of that giant chip all the time.

2 Likes