Teachers Coached Girl, 12, Into Trans Identity, Accused Parents of Abusing Her

It had better not be with my kid.

2 Likes

EXACTLY why I don’t want leftists teaching at all.

1 Like

Why is that?

While all true, a trusted teacher is most likely the first non-parent adult with whom a troubled child will confide in first.

I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU.

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

ITS A PERSONAL ANECDOTE, SO YOU DONT HAVE TO.

2 Likes

Question for you. If the child says it is a boy. How is it that you know it’s a girl? And if you say … her parents told you… how do they know? DNA check?

Whew! I was getting ready to feel guilt.

Is it the Greek mythology comment?

Nothing wrong with that, but that teacher’s first response should be “Let me get someone to help you, and I will support you in any way I can”.

Not that complicated.

2 Likes

I can’t comment on the article specifically because I don’t know what the kid herself said, only what adults are saying. I don’t know what her opinion of herself is.

However, while I believe there are truly some people that are trans I also think that becoming LBGTQ is becoming a trend, which is somewhat discouraging. The whole point of coming out is being authentic about who you truly are and the trend negates that- no one’s sexual identity or gender identity should be used as a frivolous trend. Instead, being yourself should be the trend.

I remember visiting a middle school gym teacher 2 years ago and almost every girl in the locker room was claiming that she was a lesbian.

Also let me point out that some kids experience gender dysphoria as a result of sexual abuse. Some might feel weak, that if they were a boy, they wouldn’t have been targeted.

Sexual abuse is truly heinous in the way it can affect someone’s identity. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

We need to stop putting professions on pedestals.

1 Like

You think teachers get too much praise?

Teachers, soldiers, police…

As collectives, you betcha.

2 Likes

It’s an interesting question. Teachers are often berated especially by parents and it certainly seems that it is a thankless job but a lot of that is perception. Teachers are thanked praised etc on a daily basis. But for purposes of clicks and eyeballs bad teachers are a better sell. They even made a movie in the 90s where the teachers were evil aliens!!! The faculty.

In a lot of ways they fall into the same category as cops.

Nope.

Not only that . It’s the parents who have to deal with the consequences.

2 Likes