Taxpayer Funds to Fly Illegals?

Should Biden be able to use taxpayer funds to fly illegals across these United States? Should he be able to fly them from their own countries, be it Venezuela or Haiti directly to American towns to be resettled? They dont even have to make the trek here. They can be flown directly! Do you support this?

Well every Democratic lawmaker in the Senate supports Biden being able to fly them from their countries to the US. Every One of them! An amendment that would have barred this practice was voted down be every Democratic Senator in the senate. None of them voted for the will of the people. How could the Senators in New York or Chicago vote this amendment down knowing what those cities are going through? Well they did.

On the flip side, Every Republican Senator voted for the amendment that would have stopped the administration from flying illegals across the country.

Please remember their votes when you vote for Senators this year.

2 Likes

Our current federal government, especially on the Democrat side…is absolutely treasonous and it isn’t even a question. How anyone can support the actions of these people that are on a path to destroy this country…is beyond despicable.

6 Likes

I think the Dem’s have gone insane. Political suicide.

Certainly they have turned a deaf ear to voters in areas where illegals are draining resouces and overrunning their communities.

I cannot even begin to fathom how anyone sane could support this invasion.

5 Likes

…how did you think this was being funded, up until now?

:thinking:

It’s not like the mainstream media is reporting on this, making all of us aware of what’s happening. The question I have is, are you in support of this?

1 Like

Remember when Democrats pretended to care about illegal immigration?

1 Like

The sheer mental separation between these people and the reality of the world is amazing.

2 Likes

And all of a sudden you need the mainstream media to tell you that the federal government is using taxpayer funds on the border? I mean you couldn’t just intuit this?

So after what New York, Chicago and the rest of the country are going through with illegals, you feel we should KEEP doing it?

Now answer the question. Do you support this?

They should be using federal funds on the boarder. I support that. They shouldnt be using federal funds to fly them from their countries to towns accross the US!

Whatever we do down there is going to cost taxpayer money.

Well by that logic, why dont we give them all new houses and cars for the driveway if it is gonna cost us taxpayer money anyways.

Not true. Build a tall, thick, deep wall and you’ll save tax payer money. You know…the idea Trump proposed that Biden stopped on day one and created this whole ■■■■■■■ disaster.

Now again I ask, do you @Supreme_War_Pig support this?

1 Like

If you like. I wouldn’t support it, though

On the border?

No to fly illegals away from the border.

Otherwise known as human trafficking.

1 Like

Maybe. Putting the wall up will cost, though.

Probably not, but I have found details on what is actually happening here hard to find.

So ask me in a couple weeks what I think.

In any event, we all know better than to get in on the ground floor of the latest conservative freak-out-athon, given the huge disparities between their perception and the reality

This isn’t the latest and it’s been going on since Biden stopped the barriers Trump put in place. Millions and millions and millions of illegals have crossed our border. Just this past week, they’ve become more emboldened and attacked our officers guarding the border. Your silence speaks volumes and you should be ashamed. You are complicit in destroying this country. How anyone can be a Brandonite is beyond my mental capacity to comprehend it.

1 Like

But we aren’t talking about any of that in this thread are we? This thread is about taxpayer funds to fly people from other countries into the US.

AND it is about how 100% of Dem Senators thinking it is a good idea when the overwhelming percentage of the American population think it is wrong