Tampa General: great success with COVID-19 treatment, reduces hospital stays

Considering that was not the scenario given at all…no points for that post.

The scenario was the Dr. gave the patient an option of treatments/meds for a specific issue, not just willy nilly letting the patient pick a med, any med, for you specific problem. Good grief.

I’ve been given the same options. The choice of physical therapy and the outcomes I could expect, the option of a steroid shot and the outcomes and the length of relief I should experience, or do nothing if I could live with the pain etc. and treat with OTC meds and in the long term I was looking at replacement.

It’s not some far out scenario at all.

Hate to tell you but the gentleman got the same treatment as trump. What was needed was already at the hospital. All he had to do was say this is what I want.

2 Likes

who said it should be? it looks promising and should be studied… yesterday

get better doctors. mine always gives me several options explaining the benefits of each.

2 Likes

Exactly. And if our pinko media would pay more attention to the “game changer”, the monoclonal antibody treatment, instead of fear mongering and wringing their hands, more doctors would start offering the treatment.

JWK

1 Like

Vaccinations are much more of a “game changer” than monoclonal aantibodies.

It’s much cheaper too.

for now. everyone who has not had covid should get vaccinated if for no other reason than that the memory cells will help once the antibodies wear off.

Uh, the monoclonal antibody treatment is far less expensive than paying for a anchor baby birth for an illegal alien.

JWK

Is it not a fact President Biden is giving aid and comfort to thousands of Covid infected foreigners, who are invading our southern border?

Focus man… Focus.

1 Like

Oh, but I did. I addressed your nonsense asserting vaccines are cheaper. As I correctly pointed out, the monoclonal antibody treatment is far less expensive than paying for a anchor baby birth for an illegal alien.

Am I not correct?

JWK

The citizens of the United States paid no attention while their tyrannical federal government assisted in the country’s invasion.

1 Like

Focus on things that are alike.

I focused on your absurd remark.

JWK

Stating that one medical intervention is cheaper than a different one is not absurd

What is absurd is bringing something that has nothing to do with any of this into the conversation

And, as it turns out, the monoclonal antibody treatment is far less expensive than paying for a anchor baby birth for an illegal alien.

JWK

Focus man…. Focus.

Oh, but I am focusing. You just don’t like how I focus.

In any event, should we not be “focusing” on the treatment of the Covid virus now that we know it will be with us for years and years and various vaccines are proving to be not as effective as we would like?

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, is now their worst nightmare.

2 Likes

They are still effective compared to the alternative… which is not being vaccinated.

Well, Jezcoe, that was not a very clever deflection. And, you never answered the question which you edited out in your response. The question was:

In any event, should we not be “focusing” on the treatment of the Covid virus now that we know it will be with us for years and years and various vaccines are proving to be not as effective as we would like?

JWK

Is it not a fact President Biden is giving aid and comfort to tens of thousands of Covid infected foreigners, who are invading our southern border?

There is no shortage of research and development into better treatments for Covid.

It is best to skip that whole getting sick part and get vaccinated

Did you miss that part of the question about various vaccines are proving to be not as effective as we would like?

See: CDC: 4,115 Fully Vaccinated Have Been Hospitalized Or Died …

The fact is, in general, if those who have been infected with the virus are immediately treated (within the first few days), the chances are, not only will they recover, but develop antibodies which research is showing are far more effective than big pharma’s vaccines. So yes. More attention, especially from our mainstream media, ought to be “focused” on treatments than has been taking place. All we hear is “get the vaccine or die” from our big media.

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, is now their worst nightmare.