Tampa General: great success with COVID-19 treatment, reduces hospital stays

Its expensive and limited which is why its being used on everyone.

It was meant to say: “if there is a proven treatment for a deadly disease, no American citizen should go without it just because they don’t have health insurance”

The doctor consulted him on which treatment to use? Awesome. This sounds like malarky.

1 Like

What your doctor does not tell you all the options you have for treatment?
My doctor always gives me all the options I have. Before I had my hip replaced he told me about hip replacement as well as other therapies that I could try. He gave me the option to try what ever I felt was the best choice for me.
Heck my mother had cancer and they informed her of all her options for treatment and asked her what she wanted to do.
You must have a really poor doctor.

3 Likes

That is what CHARITABLE GIVING is for, as opposed to tax tyranny.

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership wants elderly American citizens, who paid into Medicare all their lives, to surrender and share their Medicare Trust fund with millions of illegal entrants who have invaded America’s borders. LINK

It’s absolutely stunning that our mainstream media is not focusing 24/7 on the various and effective treatments now being used in the COVID-19 battle, and prefer to continue with their fear mongering and authoritarian mask and economy lockdown nonsense which inflicts the same, if not more damage than the virus itself.

Why on earth does our main stream media continue with this suicidal crap?

JWK

. Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. ___ Benjamin Franklin, 1755

Disagree- charitable giving is undependable. How would that work- start a Go Fund Me? Even the poorest people in the country should be able to ‘get what Trump got’ to save their lives.

1 Like

“According to researchers, statins and anti-hypertension medications stabilize the underlying diseases for which they are prescribed, making patients more likely to recover from COVID-19.”

1 Like

Oh, treatment options, sure, But choose whatever medicine you want? How does that work? Like a wine list?

SEE: CHARITABLE GIVING

Of course you disagree, just like you disagree with the defined and limited powers granted to our federal government, and, rights associated with property ownership.

Having said that, and getting back to the subject matter, why are there so many in our mainstream media still engaging in fear mongering, spreading false information concerning our COVID predicament, and demanding everyone to get an experimental vaccine, a one size fits all approach?

JWK

“The property which every man has in his own labor, as it is the original foundation of all other property, so it is the most sacred and inviolable. The patrimony of the poor man lies in the strength and dexterity of his own hands; and to hinder him from employing this strength and dexterity in what manner he thinks proper, without injury to his neighbor, is a plain violation of this most sacred property.” ___ Butchers’ Union Co. v. Crescent City Co., 111 U.S. 746 (1884)

Your article is a poor example - nowhere does it recommend that Covid patients should be given statins as part of their treatment. What it does say is that people who take statins to treat existing high cholesterol and cardiovascular disease
have better outcomes than people who don’t treat those conditions with statins…

The media would be foolish to push medications that have not been proven to work, like Ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine. And when a medication actually does work, like remdesivir or monoclonal antibodies, they do report it.

GREAT FREAKEN NEWS! Monoclonal antibody treatment now being called a “game changer”!

See: Use of Antibody Treatment Increases as COVID-19 Cases Climb

August 2, 2021

”Scientists now say they’ve proved monoclonal antibodies can help keep some COVID-19 sufferers from becoming hospitalized.

“This is a game-changer,” said principal investigator at Baylor Scott & White Research Institute Dr. Robert Gottlieb, “But a lot of people still don’t know about it.”

Well, maybe if our fear mongering, handwringing mainstream media, would stop with the 24/7 reporting of new cases ___ which really is insignificant as compared to the actual death rate across the country due to Covid ___ more people would find out there finally is a “game changer” in fighting the Covid virus…

As to the actually death rate from Covid, there are currently less than 600 deaths nationwide in a seven day averaging.

See Daily confirmed COVID-19 deaths, rolling 7-day average-USA

JWK

Without a Fifth Column Media and Yellow Journalism [our MSM], and activist traitorous judges and Justices, the crisis at our southern border would never have grown to what now amounts to an outright invasion and threatens the general welfare of the United States and her citizens.

Yes- everyone knows that monoclonal antibodies work on Covid. Read it in the paper. Latest Monoclonal Antibody Treatment Approved for High-Risk Patients - The New York Times

Maybe your Democrat doctors don’t give medical advice to patients explaining the treatment options. Maybe your doctors just order you around.

2 Likes

With the exception of Ronny Jackson MD. no doctors allow you to choose your own meds.

1 Like

Maybe you should change your doctor, and the range of people you know who talk to you about their doctors.

1 Like

Choose your own meds? NOOOOO. I’ll take some penicillin for my diabetes, and some atarax for my kidney disease. Doesn’t matter if they work. It’s what I picked.

2 Likes

The decision to get the vaccine ought to be between the individual and their doctor. And those who are not doctors, and making a judgement call for a particular patient, ought to keep their nose out of other people’s medical decisions, and that includes the heavy hand of the Biden Administration.

JWK

Is it not time for America’s freedom loving people to rise up and rebel against a federal government which is acting in rebellion to our written Constitution?

Via the New York Times’ Jesus Jiménez, Abbott announced on Monday that he will have staffing agencies look for out-of-state medical personnel to help Texas hospitals deal with a surge in COVID cases.

Additionally, Abbott is asking hospitals to voluntarily postpone elective surgeries until the crisis has abated.

Heckuva job, Greg.

So, what does your above rant have to do with the success of the monoclonal antibody treatment?

JWK
Is it not a fact President Biden is giving aid and comfort to thousands of Covid infected foreigners, who are invading our southern border?