Tampa General: great success with COVID-19 treatment, reduces hospital stays

there are many avenues being tested.

not surprizingly, i read a story a few days ago about a drug thats used for something else thats widely available and showed great promise. i can’t find the story now

2 Likes

In the vast majority of people, it does.

1 Like

Really? Seems your definition is unique to you.

1 Like

Actually, I think I read that the vaccine produces more antibodies than natural Covid created.

:roll_eyes:

I wonder when and if our mainstream media will pay as much attention to Tampa General’s success as they have spent fear mongering and handwringing.

JWK

Without a Fifth Column Media and Yellow Journalism [our MSM], and activist traitorous judges and Justices, the crisis at our southern border would never have grown to what now amounts to an outright invasion and threatens the general welfare of the United States and her citizens.

What problem could you possibly have with testing!?

Monoclonal Antibody treatment costs a fortune. Is it given to uninsured patients?

So I have a question. Is your company targeting their treatment to a specific area?
What i have studied in treating these people. There seems to be a certain threshold reached where these peoples oxygen dissociation curve is drastically shifted. Once that threshold is met I have found a very hugh mortality rate. What I was wondering if your company is looking into the reasons to this?

Yes indeed.

The bar for what an “authoritarian measure” is has gotten ridiculously low.

That is by design. If even the mildest measures are “authoritarian” the subsequent slippery slope fallacy is easier to create.

Could be this one?

yes, that is it. thank you

You are correct. I confused Finland with Sweden geographically. My bad.

Why not read from the links provided to find answers to your question?

What is the cost for this treatment and infusion? LINK

“TGH provides this treatment at no cost to our community. We will not bill you for any balance, deductible, copay or coinsurance. However, if you have insurance, TGH will bill your insurance provider for the cost to administer the infusion. If you do not have insurance, the cost to administer infusion is covered by the federal government via the CARES Act. This information may change, depending on the licensing of treatment drugs. TGH does not charge for the treatment drug itself, but other fees may apply.”

JWK

“Until you realize how easy it is for your mind to be manipulated, you remain the puppet of someone else’s game.” ― Evita Ochel

This is what government is for

Finland is more culturally related to Baltic states / Russia then Scandinavia which is why its not included.
Sweden is the dominate culture in Scandinavia having controlled most of the region during their empire.

1 Like

Actually, to be precise, Finland has a language commonality with Estonia and Hungary. Quite separate from Sweden and Norway.

Finns generally don’t like Swedes due to the history of Sweden owning Finland.

All you have to do is ask for the same treatment.
I know an older gentleman that had covid last year not long after trump.
He went to his doctor and the doctor explained to him the various treatments and asked him what one he wanted to use. The man said I want what trump got. He received the same treatment as trump. All he had to do was sign the paper that said he knew it was experimental and he agreed to the treatment.

3 Likes

I have no idea what you meant to say but one of the most fundamental functions of government is summarized as follows:

“Under a just and equal Government, every individual is entitled to protection in the enjoyment of the whole product of his labor, except such portion of it as is necessary to enable Government to protect the rest; this is given only in consideration of the protection offered. In every bounty, exclusive right, or monopoly, Government violates the stipulation on her part; for, by such a regulation, the product of one man’s labor is transferred to the use and enjoyment of another. The exercise of such a right on the part of Government can be justified on no other principle, than that the whole product of the labor or every individual is the real property of Government, and may be distributed among the several parts of the community by government discretion; such a supposition would directly involve the idea, that every individual in the community is merely a slave and bondsman to Government, who, although he may labor, is not to expect protection in the product of his labor. An authority given to any Government to exercise such a principle, would lead to a complete system of tyranny.”

See Representative Giles, speaking before Congress February 3rd, 1792

JWK

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris want elderly American citizens, who were forced to pay into Medicare all their lives, to surrender and share their Medicare Trust Fund with millions of foreigners who have invaded America’s borders. LINK