Tampa General: great success with COVID-19 treatment, reduces hospital stays

stay in your home
wait for check
go to wal mart

1 Like

And they forget:

SEE: 159 Dead, 593 Hospitalized in Illinois Breakthrough COVID Cases

July 21, 2021

“More than 150 people have died and nearly 600 have been hospitalized in Illinois due to COVID-19 in “breakthrough” cases after they were fully vaccinated, according to state health officials.”

Also see: 5,100 Vaccinated People Acquire COVID in Massachusetts… 80 Dead
More than 5,100 Massachusetts residents have tested positive for COVID-19, despite being fully vaccinated against the virus, and at least 80 of them have died, state health officials said Tuesday night.

Additionally, those who have gotten the virus and fought it off, may very well, and intelligently decline the vaccine.

If you are not a doctor, and advising a specific patient, you should not be giving out medical advice.

JWK

Which part of the phrase “higher likelihood” would you like me to translate for you into whatever language you choose?

No doubt. I think what we have here is a struggle between authoritarian vs. anti-authoritarian.

I am not anti-vax at all. Most of the conservatives on this board have been vaccinated. Pretty sure I’m the only one I know who has only had only one of the two Pfizer shots.

How is it possible to be pro-vaccine but also defend the rights of those who don’t want a vaccine?

Perhaps it is because it is a personal choice and that is where we draw the line?

4 Likes

:flushed:

Better yet, why are you stuck on a one-size-fit-all approach? Get the vaccine . . . get the vaccine . . . get the vaccine. . . :roll_eyes:

Those who have already had the virus and created their own antibodies, probably do better than those who get the vaccine.

JWK

I believe that a one size fits all approach has only worked for so many.

I’m good with that.

However, there are those that it doesn’t work for. Doubling down on authoritarianism isn’t going to work.

It’s just going to be divisive in a time that we cannot afford decisiveness.

How is it we can build bridges in other countries but not between our own countrymen?

3 Likes

Where did i do that? With whom are you arguing

Probable because of two reasons: 1. stupidity; 2. a desire to rule over one’s neighbor with an iron fist.

JWK

The Democrat Party’s Revolutionary Leadership, detests people being left free to mutually agree in their contracts and associations, and likewise detests a free market, free enterprise system.

I beg to differ.

The folks on this forum are not stupid. Far from it.

This is the kind of rhetoric that creates divide.

Let’s talk instead about the power of fear.

What’s that?

Good to see you come around.

1 Like

Part of what you say seems to also be part of the problem. But stupidity and a desire to rule over one’s neighbor is also part of the picture.

JWK

Masking, social distancing, and yes: the vaccination

It’s even more fundamental than that. We are arguing about what an authoritarian measure even is

1 Like

Dig deeper.

1 Like

Yes, I forgot to add testing.

isn’t that what everyone did with their check?

2 out of 3 ain’t bad

useless except for research

Love the order.