Talk About Tone Deaf - Decoupling Starbucks

Yes. Which is good IMO. Starbucks would only ■■■■ up those great Arabian Beans grown in Colombia. :wink:

2 Likes

Actually we do.

Rationalize it anyway you want. They could build the roaster in any other country.

images

2 Likes

How many of those years did your fear and panic shut down the US economy and put millions out of work?

He did not say that. You must be the nanny state government control, brutha. @WuWei said, we, Americans should shop elsewhere. That is the way real business operates. Don’t need a nanny state politician to try to pass a law. You always seem to think you and your big government Bruthas are smarter than us common folk.

What exactly do you do for a living?

But why would they when China is already their second largest market and they already have 4200 stores there (aiming for 6500) and they’ve already been there 20 years. Building success upon success.

Fair question.

Actually I would say department of commerce…which special interest owns.

2 Likes

My truck was built in Texas by Texans.

1 Like

Yeah I heard.

Has nothing to do with my post or the topic at hand.

Fear mongering.
Virtue signaling.
Emotional.

1 Like

Because their largest customer by 3 times is pissed.

3 Likes

It has everything to do with it. The situation has changed. The status quo is no longer acceptable. Logic.

It does not matter. Starbucks sells their products in China due to investments they made in China to build coffee shops.

You are basically deriding a different type of investment and I am not sure why you think there is a difference.

Sounds like a complaint.

Cool, when can I buy my American made android device? American made TV?

How do you force a company to make American made products when they don’t have American made alternatives?

I’ve been agin 'em ever since those red holiday cups came out.

It made me laugh, but you left Tombstone.

1 Like

Lol capitalism isn’t run on emotions.

1 Like

That is populist pipe dream.

Capitalism is the reason why that will never happen.

3 Likes

What might need @SixFoot to help out us with Wait you’re still here meme.

I looked for one and could find one.