Talk About Tone Deaf - Decoupling Starbucks

I think we can all agree Starbucks is a ■■■■ company and all real Americans should boycott them.

4 Likes

This is capitalism at work…

Do you want the government to stop them?

1 Like

Because they want to make money from the China market?

Lol too emo.

1 Like

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

This is going to make Trump supporters have a negative view of Starbucks.

2 Likes

Then ignore it and go back in the kitchen.

How do you feel about Ivanka and Daddy Trump having their manufacturing over there…Should everyone boycott their products?

Americans.

Why? Because they see opportunity to make a profit?

Personally I don’t go to Starbucks becuae I am strongly against the “sameness” of America. But I don’t see why anyone calling themselves a conservative could logically fault a company for trying to make a buck.

Boycotts are also capitalism (or at least free market) too.

Nothing in his post hinted at anything government. Not at all.

Yes. And Trump needs to lead the way on decoupling.

How do you feel about Starbucks, Debbie Deflection?

2 Likes

No.

I don’t see what the problem is. Starbucks does business in China. They would be disadvantaged to have to import roasted beans from the US due to shipping costs and tariffs (and likely labor costs as well). So to maximize value to the shareholders they opened a roaster in China to supply the regional market there.

Isn’t that exactly what we say to foreign auto manufacturers? That we would like them to build in the US for the US market?

We have a Winner! 4th post in!

Breaking news: Trump supporters have been bashing Starbucks for years.

Donald Trump less than two months ago: “I think our relationship with China is very good. We just did a big trade deal. We’re starting on another trade deal with China — a very big one. And we’ve been working very closely.”

1 Like

Yes I do, if not tax them selling in the U.S.

39py8p

2 Likes

Hardcore Trump acolytes don’t like it when people bring up ubiquitous Trump hypocrisy. I get it.

1 Like

Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump!Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump!

3 Likes