Take the Breitbart challenge

Try being a conservative on social media and see what happens.

Try showing us you understand what it would take to prove bias.

Hint…more than what’s been shown…because your assumptions about what bias would look like are incorrect.

I’m just going to point out that the Hannity forum is a type of ‘social media’. Are you implying that conservatives aren’t treated fairly here?

1 Like

If I talk about the weather.

that isn’t totalitarianism.

What’s not totalitarianism?

losing your followers on social media.

I have many conservative friends on social media, I see them day in and day out posting political stuff. Their posts don’t get deleted, they don’t get banned, nothing. Heated debates? Sure, but no worse than here.

1 Like

It is if it’s a ■■■■■■■ plot by commie ■■■■■■■■

no its not.
you don’t have a right to post on twitter.

2 Likes

Actually I do have a right to not be discriminated against and have a right to not be banned from a tech platform when they decide to ban Trump supporters overnight. An orchestrated plot to interfere with conservative free speech.

I saw 10,000 Trump supporters vanish overnight recently. It’s a systematic interference of globalist corporations attacking Trump supporters. These Big Tech people will end up fleeing America to avoid sedition charges and large fines.

When the truth cones out to all Americans, they will applaud when the evil is exposed.

You don’t have a right to use facebook.

3 Likes

I don’t use Facebook. I have a right to do so if I chose to.

no you don’t.

■■■■■■■■■

1 Like

Just like at this website, you can be removed at any time. You don’t have a right to free speech here or there.

Cursing won’t make you any less wrong.

You don’t have a right to use any website.

personal attack will get you banned.

But then her right to use this website will be taken away.