SYSTEMIC RACISM - FACT or FICTION

That is completely false.

If anything it is skewed towards the detriment of the poor of all races because how you fare in court is quite often, if not most of the time directly related to how much money you can spend on an atty.

Black people commit violent felonies at 4-7x that of whites, they also reoffend at much higher rates so of course you’re going to have much higher incarceration rates as a result.

1 Like

I can point to many actually.
Is poverty in the black community today 100% their fault exclusively?
I think you can see where I’m headed.

Well, you didn’t.

Poverty always results from the decisions we and our parents make regardless of race.

It takes but one generation to work your way out of poverty in the US if you just stay out of jail, in school, get an education or learn a trade, and you’re willing to work hard.

3 Likes

Yes.

79% of black people do not live in poverty. I think you can see where I’m headed.

2 Likes

Sometimes it’s hard to tell whether one is reading an internet forum or the script to Godfather II.

Lots of buffers. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::laughing::laughing:

I’m not the one crawfishing and weaseling, that was the criteria I established from the beginning.

There actually is blatant systemic racism in our country, but libs are not going to like it.

It’s called affirmative action. It blatantly gives advantage of one race over another race based solely on race.

As for racism, yes that still exists going both directions. But that’s not what systemic means.

4 Likes

Rather than type a three word sentence, please do so offer an example of a business that is so capitalistically perfected that it is immpossible it could ever act in ways showing Racism irregardless of the persons “feeling,” on the subject, who operate it, and interact with the customers, or people at large pertaining to it.
You show how it could never be, or become racist, and I will try to show you the opposite is true.
Just one, and please, and don’t say a vending machine, and the like.
It quickly degenerates into a catch me if can argument.
But I believe; to some degree, that Systemic Racism in America is still very much real.

Can you show us where he was saying it was a dire problem that needed fixing prior to recently? Surely he could have at least have been sounding the alarm and screaming it from the rooftops.

No, he can’t which is why he keeps doing what he does, moving the goal posts, dodging the questions, and towing around vacuous nonsensical one liners and attributing things to people they never said.

Looks to me like the wrong group of people are being asked to shut up and listen.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

Come on now.
The average income is less than poverty level for blacks as a whole, and you say 80% do not live in poverty?
On this head I will respectfully agree to disagree with you.

What is happening in our black communities in part is because of economic disparity.
The French aristocracy considered poverty to be a clinical medical desease. They didn’t keep their disgusting views very long on the plight of their poor, nor did they keep their heads attached to their necks very long either for that matter.

How many working adults are in those households? 1 or 2 parents?

1 Like

Only in the tangled mess between the ears of American hating, Trump hating leftists.

1 Like

Let’s not argue what we all know to be true.
Unless you want too. :crazy_face:
Black people in America have always been the poorest among us.
For hundreds of years they had their labor stolen from them by force, based entirely on Racial Prejudice.
When have my, yours, our, fellow black human beings in America not been the poorest?
And I do understand the condition of poor whites as well, whom fell into two distinct sub groups, the “common white,” and the “mean white.”

Because humans aren’t computers. How engrained a problem is, affects how long the echoes remain. My broken spleen is gone, but my scar, the subcutaneous scar tissue, and post op muscle damage still remain. Doesn’t mean I still need my spleen out. Does mean I address the after effects.

Yes…

Add to it tribal peer pressure.
“Hey that guy over there has the same scar as me!”
“And so does she, and him too!”
“Hey a lot of people have the same scar as me!”
When there are those walking around with the same exact scar tissue from Racism it becomes easier to accept.
Some kind of bond, thing, an acknowledgement that it is ok.
Tribal acceptance of what is Naturally perverse to the human animal, makes it all ok, or at least tolerable to a group as learned over time.
Sorry bout’ your spleen.

Current day that’s when…unless of course they are trapped in Democrat controlled Blue State plantations. :roll_eyes:

1 Like