Systemic racism? 2 men exonerated

Attacked?

You are claiming the FBI conspired with a militant black nationalist group to assassinate Malcom X?

A conspiracy theory then?

Nah- read up on COINTELPRO and get back to me. That shot was real.

We are discussing Malcolm X murder.

I’m not claiming. Ray Wood- an undercover cop from then- he did.

You’re amplifying it.

God forbid I’m tarnishing the name of the 1960s FBI that waged a secret campaign against black militants. Ha ha!

Here read up- he has evidence.

“Ray Wood was an undercover policeman during the heightened stages of the civil rights movement, he was sanctioned to enter the inner development of the organization headed by Malcom X. As Wood, rearing near to the days of his final breath, he wrote down his truth of his participation of the Assassination of Malcom X, he kept his involvement secret for over 56 years in fear of his life and the lives of his loved ones.

Wood unearthed striking evidence, confirming the involvement of a local branch of government and the FBI having a hand in the assassination of activist leader, Malcom X. This vital information resurrected the inquisition of his murder, causing the case to be re-open for full investigation.

Wood worked under the NYPD and according to his written statement, he also collaborated with the FBI. Their goal was to create a snag in the fabrics of the civil rights movement, resulting in the unraveling of events that would ultimately lead to social change across the nation.

According to the press release uncovered by activist lawyer, Ben Crump, Wood headed into his position with no training. He was given the mission to compromise civil rights organizations through encouraging leaders to make radical movement that would be seen as criminal acts.”

The conspiracy theory.

P-anon

Evidence. They reopened the case.

The moon landing was fake. That’s a conspiracy.

A letter that undercover officer Raymond Wood didn’t want made public until after his death was read out loud Saturday.

In the letter, Wood alleges the FBI and NYPD conspired to cover up details of the assassination and undermine the civil rights movement.

Wood confessed in the letter that he played a part in the arrest of two members of Malcolm’s security team just before the shooting and that Thomas Johnson, who died in 2009, was wrongfully convicted for the murder.

Wood says in the letter he was afraid he would face major consequences if he came forward.

"I participated in actions that in hindsight were deplorable and detrimental to the advancement of my own Black people. My actions on behalf of the New York City Police Department were done under duress and fear,” Reggie Wood, a relative read aloud at a press conference on Raymond’s behalf.

"Any evidence that provides greater insight into the truth behind that terrible tragedy should be thoroughly investigated,” said Ilyasah Shabazz, the daughter of Malcolm X.

"Several months ago, the Manhattan District Attorney initiated a review of the investigation and prosecution that resulted in two convictions for the murder of Malcolm X. The NYPD has provided all available records relevant to that case to the District Attorney. The Department remains committed to assist with that review in any way,” the NYPD said in a statement.

P-anon. And about the same agency you believed on the Collusion Delusion.

Take some stimmy money and buy some consistency.

Ah- you are fast forwarding 50 years for some reason?

Where was that scum bag Strzok in '65?

Are you stuck in the past for some reason?

Ha ha ha. Ok man. Jumping around.

Literally this was 56 years ago.

This thread took a right turn at Alberque.

Went from so called systemic racism to why Malcolm X would eschew woke politics.

The system can be revised as needed without mobs and marches.

Quit electing swamp D.

This thread is literally about Malcolm X.

Is the FBI clean?