Systemic racism? 2 men exonerated

Interested. Why?

P-anon.

Oh. I see.

You really believe the FBI conspired with a militant black nationalist group to assassinate Malcom X?

You believe that? Really?

Love the cause. The planning, the discipline, the rhetoric.

A practically perfect campaign.

Not to mention the making MLK seem like the less scary choice.

The whole movement was great.

2 Likes

I highly admire him. He was the first historical figure I ever wrote a report about in high school.

Like all historical figures he had some issues but his central teachings of community defense against oppression and tyranny, the call for black men and women to bear arms, and the promotion of self reliance are great lessons for anyone.

The movement needed him just as much as it needed Martin. Martin taught us how to organize and present ourselves to the white majority to achieve political progress. Malcolm taught us to never rely on the generosity of others and to defend ourselves and what is ours. They were yin and Yang. You canā€™t have one without the other.

2 Likes

Huh?

The FBI had systematically tracked, wiretapped, and waged a campaign against black militants throughout the 60s.

Look up COINTELPRO and get back to me.

Or did you not know about that? Really?

Here is a little glimpse into the FBI in the 60sā€¦

ā€œIn 1967, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) identified Hampton as a radical threat. It tried to subvert his activities in Chicago, sowing disinformation among black progressive groups and placing a counterintelligence operative in the local Panthers. In December 1969, Hampton was drugged,[8][9] shot and killed in his bed during a predawn raid at his Chicago apartment by a tactical unit of the Cook County Stateā€™s Attorneyā€™s Office in conjunction with the Chicago Police Department and the FBI.

Law enforcement sprayed more than 90 gunshots throughout the apartment; the occupants fired once.[10] During the raid, Panther Mark Clark was also killed and several others were seriously wounded. In January 1970, the Cook County Coroner held an inquest; the jury concluded that Hamptonā€™s and Clarkā€™s deaths were justifiable homicides.[11][12][13][14]ā€

What does that have to do with the murder of Malcolm?

What dies that have to do with the murder of Malcolm?

You make it sound crazy that the FBI might have abetted Malcoms murder. It ainā€™t remotely crazy if you look at the FBI in the 60s.

Are you claiming the FBI conspired with a militant black nationalist group to assassinate Malcom X?

Ray Wood- an undercover cop then- is making that accusation. See the article linked above. It fits pretty neatly into similar shenanigans the FBI and NYPD were up to. But no, I wonā€™t say for sure.

Yet here you are, amplifying a conspiracy theory. P-anon.

No- itā€™s literally a deathbed confession of an undercover cop from that time.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2021/04/18/malcolm-x-assassination-letter-attacked/

And if the FBI had been squeaky clean throughout that time Iā€™d agree it was conspiracy. But this is how they rolled. Itā€™s very clearly documented.

No what?

Youā€™re claiming itā€™s a fact?

Is the FBI clean now?5

No I donā€™t think you understand the 60s in terms of how the FBI systematically attacked black militants. Or maybe you do?

Strong links. Definite campaign against Malcolm. Similar actions with other black militants. Death bed confession. A hell of a lot of smokeā€¦but no- I wonā€™t say for sure 100 percent.