Systemic racism? 2 men exonerated

We often discuss systemic racism - thoughts on whether this is an example? The FBI and the NY PD withholding evidence to convict two black men of killing Malcolm X?

A 22-month investigation conducted jointly by the Manhattan district attorney’s office and lawyers for the two men found that prosecutors and two of the nation’s premier law enforcement agencies — the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the New York Police Department — had withheld key evidence that, had it been turned over, would likely have led to the men’s acquittal.

I’d say yes.

Hey, check it out, @conan ! The FBI is corrupt. :rofl:

6 Likes

Yea from 54 years ago. Funny the Dems were in charge then also.

6 Likes

They’ve moved on from framing black people for murder to raiding homes in search of abandoned diaries. Sounds like “progress” to me! :rofl:

6 Likes

well we often remind you that it doesnt exist and is only a narrative to keep the left relevant

2 Likes

And the article in the OP?

paywall

there was at a time systemic racism. no one denies that. back then probably the issue

2 Likes

Nice Quote from Malcom X

"“The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the black man. Let me explain… The liberal elements of whites are those who have perfected the art of selling themselves to the Negro as a friend of the Negro. Getting sympathy of the Negro, getting the allegiance of the Negro, and getting the mind of the Negro. Then the Negro sides with the white liberal, and the white liberal use the Negro against the white conservative. So that anything that the Negro does is never for his own good, never for his own advancement, never for his own progress, he’s only a pawn in the hands of the white liberal. The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros, and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have.

4 Likes

Wow, the FBI withholding evidence… Ask Trump about that. They knew in august 2016 there was no collusion. Yet, they hid those facts from the public to influence politics. I can see no function the FBI plays that is necessary and it should be closed.

Since big govt has done so much evil in the past why does the left trust it now?

3 Likes

They don’t have much interest in certain laptops however if it belongs to a certain person’s son do they?

Even if they possess it they still have no interest. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yes, in 1965. We have established 1976 as the end date in the field. System clean. Two generations.

2 Likes

Meanwhile, we just witnessed the prosecution hide evidence in their attempt to convict Rittenhouse.

4 Likes

Do you believe white men killed Malcolm?

I believe it was a hit put out by his rivals at the Nation of Islam and specifically Elijah Mohammed. I do know the FBI (and locally the NYPD) were up to their eyeballs in trying to take apart any militant black movements and they are strongly linked to the shooting as well- either directly or indirectly by passing information, removing malcolms security detail and turning a blind eye to it.

Black people?

Black hitmen, FBI and NYPD assistance- and yes they were almost entirely populated by white folks.

I’m actually interested in what conservatives think of Malcolm X. Any takers?

:rofl: what kind of “assistance”?

I am a liberal. Huge fan.

1 Like