Syrian Refugee Thwarted in Terror Bomb Plot

That’s what James Alex Fields Sr. was supposed to do…protect his family from the forces of evil and he failed. When the same two that brought a child into the world, do not make the committment to fully raise this child into maturity, what happened increases in probabililty as being the end result. You vet those people by supporting personal responsibility and being a good example in your personal life. The violence in our inner cities comes from the same root. This whole area of cutting checks for every child you produce should be revisited. The outcomes of today were not the intentions when these programs were created. “We” have big problems arising as “we” attempt to remove God from our society.

I mean no disrespect but to what…to creat ISIS? To then destroy Syria? To create a mass number of refugees that are now wreaking the same Syrian havoc in their new host countries all throughout the civilized world? What opportunities are you referring to?

They were not unvetted according to the administration at that time. They said the vetting process included physically interviewing friends and family, locals in their hometowns when possible and extensive searching for any type of arrest records, legal records etc. You don’t have to “inform” me that there “were no records” please. That is not wholly accurate but it certainly was a big problem.

I"m not making a case either way, but saying they were unvetted is a false talking point.

I had no intention of provoking us into rearguing the Iraq War. My goal was to point out that our vetting process is flawed, but the flaw may not be limited to not being tough enough.

Even as an adult, Senior is supposed to vet Junior? What if Junior isn’t disclosing his hatred outwardly to his family?

Point being that vetting people is difficult. Banning people from the country might block a small percentage of potential terrorists, but what about the home grown ones?

1 Like

What if he was?

Most of what I read was his white supremacist behavior was recalled by classmates. If his classmates or teachers didn’t inform his parents, then what?

He seemed to have anger issues towards his mother. His father died before he was born. How was Senior going to look after him when he is dead?

No disrespect taken. Yes.

If you believe the administration at the time.

1 Like

Then in that case…“we” were successful. :sunglasses:

You can’t do anything about them until they act.

It was successful. We just stayed too long.

BAM…and that answers that. This pattern of males not raising their sons appears to fit mass murderers too.

One of the things I noticed in raising children was that they’d first be disrespectful to their mother. I shut that down because I knew that…if I didn’t…that ugly head would one day turn on me. I’m very bitter to all the males that have stuck their pee-pees in vaginas and then ran, leaving the rest of us…to one degree or another…to bear the burden of their irresponsibility.

Saddam kept it all under control. When “we” removed him, all hell broke loose. Violence appears to be a part of the way of life in the middle east. The same thing happened in Yugoslavia when Tito died. The Bosnian war was the direct result. Notice the similarities and ask yourself if…the results in Iraq weren’t totally predictable. “DICK” Cheney is just that.

Your wiki is open. You think he was going to live forever?

Another violent dictator would have replaced him…supported by the Republican Guard.

So…?

I did quite a lot of digging at the time, which is why I remember it. It was considered extreme vetting, and detractors lied and lied about it with evidence to the contrary readily available and sometimes right in front of their faces. That’s about when I left the republican party.

I’m thinking love.

I appreciate your suggestion. My point was that fewer admissions/tougher vetting is not a complete solution.