Surprisingly Strzok has already raised 30k for lost wages and legal fees. Who would support this cause?

No that is just a good ol fashion lie and he was just setting the tone… Trump cant help himself he lies all the time this is fact.

Go back and watch your CNN kids, and believe everything they tell you. So sad.

Thats the best you got? :joy:

Too easy

I pointed out an obvious Trump lie and you equivocated like I believed you would do. As I previously mentioned, I ran out a trial balloon and the results were as I expected.

1 Like

You got nothin pal, and you know it. Otherwise, you would have brought it out. But you know deep down I will expose them all. If you have something legit, we’ll discuss, otherwise, drop it.

You cant win defending Trumps character, thanks for playing

Its literally plain as day, sorry you lost

There is no reason to defend impeccable character, just means you have nothing either. Go have a lollypop for your effort.

Now I know your just trolling :joy:

Nice try champ

No, I’ve been waiting for you kids to bring up a challenge…still waiting. You accused President Trump of lying, remember?

What exactly do you think you’ll expose?

Just, the ignorance, of the misinformed.

When you post something straight up absurd like that :point_up:

I cannot take you seriously since you are just trolling, I am done with you thanks for the laugh :joy:

If I were you, I know I would give up. Nice effort though. You actually didn’t bring up one legit issue.

Have you read his profile biography? Dude has some serious personal responsibility issues. Everything that’s gone wrong in his life is someone else’s fault.

I think its just a 100% troll account, I did get baited though :sweat_smile:

You brought nothing and left with nothing, have a nice night.

Agreed

10 char

Oh come on. You are seriously blaming Hillary’s defeat to the worst R nominee in our lifetimes on “Republican media”?

I assume you mean Fox news. On a great night they get 3 million viewers. And I’m sure of those 3 million, at least 2 and 1/2 are people who would never vote D anyway.

she’s far superior if we only get a president that doesn’t lie on Twitter 19 times a day, doesn’t piss off our allies, doesn’t start trade wars that crush some Americans and doesn’t get in bed with Putin.

as i said, it’s gonna take Americans a long time to admit that. they’ve been too programmed.

what else are the Trump Republicans gonna do? they’re pretty much out of options unless they say blatantly crazy stuff like “Trump doesn’t lie”. that’s like something the lying Trump would say about himself.

it’s almost similar to, “like father, like son”.