Surprise! Neither Manafort nor Cohen at top of Fox News site

:rofl:

Now youā€™re dodging in circles.

So an illegal kills a girl and is caught so he canā€™t kill again. But you want to drool over a political issue.

Ok.

I see your priorities.

CaughtInTheMiddle used to post about murders and murderers in the 2nd amendment forum a lot. Did you post there as much as you do in political threads? Just asking so we can work out everyoneā€™s priorities here.

Of course, some illegal immigrant killing some white girl is more important than a guilty verdict for Trumpā€™s campaign chairman and a guilty plea by Trumpā€™s personal attorney.

I donā€™t know why silly libs donā€™t see it.

Their priorities are upside down.

Iā€™m not sure what planet you live on, but there has been wall-to-wall coverage on FOX network and website. Your implication that FOX is ignoring these stories is plain false.

Are Mark Levin and Sean Hannity always this angry?

Also, does Mark Levin usually keep repeating that he has a lot to teach us?

In conclusion tonight, Hannity shares the insight that the upcoming election is the most important of our lifetimes.

Or opinion.

If you donā€™t watch FOX, then why do you even care? You have many other sources to choose from. Watch CNN then. The job of Fox is to crush the competition. They have a format that does just that.

Nothing surprises me from the Trump propaganda network.

Well if you want all the dirty details go tune into the ā€œLamestreamsā€, the slobberfest over there is an all out love fest!

1 Like

You think every murder is newsworthy? What are you, some sort of ghoul?

Yes, you do. And they should be yours too since weā€™re talking about a potential crime by the president. But troll it off as usual. .And zip up your Wiki.

You didnā€™t read the OP, did you?

I hardly ever watch it, but today I was curious to see the Fox reaction to the verdict and the Cohen news.

I stopped counting the statements that were false.

Probably wonā€™t help, but ā€¦

https://twitter.com/1IronMan2018/status/1032045541302128642

yawn

10 more

Well, she was cute and white, and the murderer was an illegal immigrant, so the story checks every rage box.

1 Like

Johnny Torres was killed a couple days ago. Why arenā€™t you posting about it?