Surprise! Neither Manafort nor Cohen at top of Fox News site

YES they were! Both were at the top and now they are both right under this tragic story of another young American girl murdered by an ILLEGAL alien. I wonder if other liberal POS media will even cover Mollie’s murder.

Bank fraud and mistresses is just scratching the surface.

I wouldn’t bet on either. Everyone was positive that Hillary would win. 100 percent sure. Now they are all positive that the dems will make big gains. As we know, the polls can be a little shady.

Sure- just wondering why that story tops the news of the president’s lawyer saying under oath that the president committed crimes?

But if you really want the lame stream media’s story here it is…

:rofl:

Nope. Look closer. Top two stories, right column.

People are murdered every day in America. What was special about this one?

Everyone wasn’t 100% positive that Hillary would win. Michael Moore who was very familiar with Michigan and a couple of the other Rustbelt States stated that Trump would win.

Is that your standard, you don’t give a crap about 24 year old murdered women, as long as you don’t know the woman? Sick.

A girl in my neighborhood was killed just last week. No threads about her here, no stories on FOX.

Why don’t you guys care about her?

Because a murderer was allowed in to our country totally unscreened. We have to accept our own maniacs. Welcoming in the world’s maniacs is an insane policy that puts innocent people at risk.

1 Like

Because a murderer was allowed in to our country totally unscreened. We have to accept our own maniacs. Welcoming in the world’s maniacs is an insane policy that puts innocent people at risk.

No.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2018/08/21/mollie-tibbetts-has-been-found-dead-a-month-after-she-vanished-authorities-say/?utm_term=.19bcae1f6be8

There are no suspects as of now, for the girl in my neighborhood.

How do you know she was murdered by a “maniac”, or that he was one of “ours”?

I wonder if her family can sue his employer, if he has one. The cheated and somebody died.

Fox has been playing that Tibbet story for several days.
Finding her body and the accused would sort of play into that, don’t you think?

The Manafort story and the Cohen story, so carefully excluded from the OP cut out, were the next stories under the Tibbet story.

I have no idea how the media decides which missing person they are going to cover. But they all locked onto this case for some reason.

1 Like

Right under the Tibbet story:

Right. And what if 60 white people in Palm Springs had been shot over a weekend. CNN would go berserk. But since they are only poor blacks in Chicago, it’s no big deal.