Surprise! Neither Manafort nor Cohen at top of Fox News site

Just did this picture capture. Both stories are below the Tibbetts story. But they should be on top. Another great job, Fox.

Its not news. Poor Mollie

So don’t watch Fox then. You do have a choice you know. It’s your call. I love Fox. And I love that you support my right to choose Fox! :relaxed:

You seem jumpy. Something bothering you?

1 Like

Are you seriously trying to say that the Manafort/Cohen thing is a bigger deal than Tibbett’s killer being an illegal immigrant? Get out.

1 Like

Yes. I got home from work, turned up my hot tub and it has not reached soaking temperature yet. Also, I’m going on a back country trip in two an a half weeks. Gonna have to ascend 2,500 feet and cover 11 miles in the first day. I’m hoping that It doesn’t kill me. :sunglasses:

Thank you for asking. I knew we were close, but I never realized how much you actually cared. :hugs:

Yes. They are.

Hey, your call. But the big news of the day isn’t Mollie Tibbetts. And you have to wonder why Fox chose that. :question:

You realize that some people here take you seriously. :slight_smile:

That’s the funniest part about it.

4 Likes

I don’t wonder at all. I don’t care. I watch Fox because they cover the stories that I am most interested in. I’m guessing you get your news from sources that you like. It’s a win, win. Ain’t America great!

I guess that’s one interpretation of the truth.

I watch Fox because they cover the stories that I care about. I only want to reinforce my world-view, so I consume “news media” that caters to what I already believe. I’m guessing you get your news sources from a variety of viewpoints so that you can have a more balanced world view. That’s what commies do. You don’t want to make America great!

5 Likes

There are about 7 articles about it including Turley saying he’s in trouble. Now including a picture. Those articles are all there easy to get to. I went to CNN, that is all it is, absolutely nothing about the murder by an illegal immigrant of an innocent victim, talked about widely recently, not even at the bottom of the page. Not one article. Hmm, wonder why CNN is not showing anything, they are hiding another illegal alien murderer. CNN expressed outrage couple of days ago when ICE arrested a murderer who got separated from the mother who was giving birth, at the request of the Mexican government. Those articles about about Cohen and Manafort are right there, easy to see on Fox.

You libs sure love your tabloid news don’t you?

What’s tabloid about Manafort and Cohen being convicted criminals?

Democrats can run on stopping decade old bank fraud and paying off mistresses, republicans can run on stopping illegals murdering really cute white girls, lets see who wins this thing. I know who my money is on.

Yeah thats it…:rofl::rofl:

Your money is on Republicans maintaining their hold of the House?

It’s all tabloid gossip that left and our crooked goverment likes to chat about.