Surprise! Neither Manafort nor Cohen at top of Fox News site

Meh, we can afford to lose the house, I’ll take the senate, the presidency and the courts over the house any day of the week.

The man your party elected is corrupt

What specifically is tabloid gossip?

Meh- you mean like these headlines on Fox right now…

Cursed’ ancient Egyptian sarcophagus reveals its grisly secrets

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry will not have custody of their children: report

Congratulations you just described the vast majority of politicians.

Nah this is another Nixon level stain on your party

Republicans should absolutely retain the Senate. And the 67 vote threshold for conviction all but insures that Trump will survive impeachment. But you said…“Lets see who wins this thing.” If you mean elections in the Fall- yeah Dems are gonna “win”…

Nah- false equivalencies don’t work with Trump but nice try…

Yeah, that hurt us so much, it preceded breaking forty years of democratic control of state and federal government and ushered in republican domination for the next forty.

If libs hadn’t insisted on open borders and then nominating that she-beast I wouldn’t have had to vote for Donald and then none of this would have happened.

CROOKED DONALD IS ALL LIBS’ FAULT

1 Like

A story about a murdered woman was at the top. What’s more important in your world, a guilty verdict for white collar crime committed ten years ago, or murder?

You seem almost proud :+1:

As if Hillary was pure as the driven snow. Hey, how much is a Bill Clinton speech to Russian bankers worth again?

You know the answer to that.

Proud? No, thankful.

Fox covered the verdict—and the moments leading up to it—like all of the other channels.

Then at the top of the hour, it led off with Tibbetts.

I checked a couple other times, and it was still Tibbetts.

Thankful? Ok you win :joy:

See? You get it.

LIBS FORCED ME TO SUPPORT CROOKED DONALD

and he is so thankful for it!

why would they. Fox is supposed to promote the Republican political party.