Supreme Court opens door to allow massive flood of foreign nationals to jump border

That’s fine. I could be wrong but to me daca is nothing more than a Grenade for the base. Hispanics are voting gop. Touching daca can have detrimental effects. That’s why i don’t think desantis is doing it.

Legal Hispanics aren’t big fans of illegals.

1 Like

True But DACA are a group onto themselves

Well he is on record as being against it, doesn’t seem to have hurt him much.

Right but his position hasn’t been made front and center. Right now it’s inflation and gas prices.

Sure it is, he very publicly bussed a bunch of illegals out of his state.

1 Like

Loyalty is the only thing that matters when it comes to Donald Trump. Cheney voted with him on almost every issue and at a higher rate than her replacement in party leadership, but issues and policies are secondary to blind loyalty. Tribalism has completely taken over and the country is probably screwed because of it.

1 Like

You keep mixing illegals and daca. I understand why but they are not the same

Sure they are.

Good luck explaining that Latino voters.

Close to 90 percent of Hispanics support making daca kids legal. But yeah sure they are the same thing as illegal migrants.

Latinos just flipped a seat in Texas for the GOP daca stays

:roll_eyes:

What does all that nonsense have to do with the posters’ answer? Are you not capable of realizing it is possible to agree with a ruling by the court and disagree with other rulings? What does Cheney have to do with the subject other than to instigate a distraction?

Everything.

Are you not capable of realizing that it is possible to disagree with a politician and agree with their other stances?

It’s ok though you don’t have to answer.

Also

Liz Cheney doesn’t have anything to do with the subject of the thread. Stop trying to derail the thread.

Is there data confirming the vast majority of those flooding across our border do not fit within one of the categories mentioned?

And tell us, why did the Biden Administration alter the rules for public housing vouchers, making it easier for non-citizens to get them, if those flooding across our border are not anticipated to be a “public charge”?

See:

It is absolutely sickening what the Democrat Party Leadership is doing to our own needy citizens, especially those in our nation’s inner cities who must now compete with foreign nationals for scarce public housing.

JWK

Let us not forget during the coming election what the Authoritarian/Revolutionary Democrat Party Leadership has done to our businesses, our families, our children and our homeland.

why would hispanics who are citizens give a damn about daca? it doesn’t effect them

1 Like

daca has no effect on hispanic us citizens

1 Like

they are exactly the same

Just curious. Would DACA not lead to unwanted chain-migration?