Supreme Court blocks OSHA vaccine mandate

Too expensive for a retiree.

Allan

Some people love it. I don’t understand it, but they do. I’ve been to many notable cities in the country and NYC ranks near the bottom IMO. I’ve only been to it more often because it’s the closest to me. But I don’t miss it.

1 Like

Maybe they don’t know any better. You know, like rats who were born in a sewer.

Says the person in a refrigerator.

Allan

I thought the same thing. When we’re talking cities, we’re comparing Manhattan, right? Because Queens, Bronx, and Brooklyn are dungholes. They can be nice to visit for certain clubs and or events, but I wouldn’t want to live there if they paid my room and board.

Manhattan can be appealing to many. But once you go to, say, Boston for example. It’s a no brainer. In a Manor for example, Boston would be the dining hall, and Manhattan the bathroom with lavender scented urinal chips.

1 Like

Just means congress has to get off its ass and write a law mandating the vaccine.

Some real work for them to do. Write your congressman.

Yeah … Its’ great. It has the benefit of keeping out the riff raff … like NYC sewer rats.

2 Likes

There are 8,000,000 sewer rats.

How many ice cubes?

Allan

I Googled that. There are only about 2 million actual rats in NYC, so I presume then that six million of those 8 million must be people who emulate rats. That’s the riff raff I refer to.