Supreme Court blocks OSHA vaccine mandate

That must have been that one time you agreed with me. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have one question for you, and tell the truth. The fact NJ doesn’t currently have a mask mandate, is that killing you? Are you upset over it?

1 Like

Transit does. Lol.

Allan

Ok, yeah, that’s not hard to avoid.

If he agreed with me, on anything, i would rethink my position. :wink: :grinning:

1 Like

Try commuting to NYC without using transit. Lol.

Since I commute to NYC on a daily basis from Dover.

Allan

That would be the exception. I go there several times a year. But I haven’t been back since the mandate.

2 Likes

I was told here on this very board, Biden had nothing to do with corporate mandates.

How can he withdraw something he didn’t have anything to do with? :thinking:
:joy:

3 Likes

I really :hearts: Bari Weiss.

Even Bill Maher's Audience Has Had Enough of the COVID Madness

1 Like

Right, because it makes no sense. Our governor in NJ still persists. The unvaccinated still need to show proof of a negative test every week since Nov. 29th.

I haven’t been doing that. I’ve received 2 notices in the mail that I haven’t been complying with the rules for the unvaccinated. But I’m vaccinated. I just haven’t shown them proof. Yet they allow me to continue working. What a joke.

2 Likes

I hope to never set foot in NY myself. :grinning:

I used to have a 15 mile, 20 minute commute (by car) to work for 40 years myself. Would see maybe a dozen cars on the commute. :grinning:

1 Like

It’s a great city.

Your loss.

But each to his own, I always say.

Some people eat sushi too.

Not me. Raw fishhhhhh…

Allan

NY is a ■■■■ hole actually.

6 Likes

Nope but you allowed your opinion, however wrong.

Allan

Lol, such a great place but you are leaving there as soon as you retire.

3 Likes

Wow!

2 Likes

Nope, it’s a ■■■■ hole with a few great places … some of which even serve great sushi.

Probably moving to Florida to live amongst the rest of the libs who love New York. :wink:

3 Likes

Actually he said Iowa thank God.