Super vaccine developed by the army

They have never done anything like this regarding off label prescriptions.

2 Likes

I am aware, the discussion was about the lmited doses of the medication.

BTW, you might want to check your search engine settings. Nothing is being ā€˜kept from meā€™. Your experience seems to be different

I donā€™t know why you were only talking about one, I brought it up and I was referring to all.

Because I was responding to a specific post on a specific med. Thereā€™s no reason to natter at me.

Why are there limited doses?

2 Likes

You know everyone can follow this exchange right?

Nattering is a choice.

What approved treatment is the government keeping from us?

Again, everyone can see who was being a condescending ass and who was being polite.

4 Likes

And you are still going.

What does this type of tedious exchange do for you? Do you think that you are winning at something?

So why hasnā€™t the Defense Production Act been used to bring the firms, whose product no longer works, on line to produce the version that still does in quantity.

1 Like

What happened to this??

Or the covid pill that was supposed to prevent deaths for that matter??

2 Likes

Limited supply.

For the same reason Biden didnā€™t just yank patent protections from vaccine makers.

While anyone might have been able to make the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines had that been done, it would have been almost a decade before they could. Hence it was totally useless to do so.

Knowing how to make the drug is more important than knowing what the ingredients are sometimes.

Considering the first published papers on this were datemarked in December of last year, I think trials on this ā€˜super vaccineā€™ are still ongoingā€¦just an observation.

Still waitingā€¦

Over 1900 deaths reported in the U.S. yesterday.