Super vaccine developed by the army

It’s hard not to see “Pavlovian” in that.

Now this is scary. Apparently Harvard, along with a couple other university research teams have made self replicating AI driven nano machines.

From the article linked below:

Now scientists at the University of Vermont, Tufts University, and the Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering at Harvard University have discovered an entirely new form of biological reproduction—and applied their discovery to create the first-ever, self-replicating living robots.

Team builds first living robots—that can reproduce

They are doing interesting things with bio fields as well, building little frog skin bots that may some day be able to deliver drugs to specific regions in your body. The next ten years or so are going to bonkers as far as tech advancement goes.

I saw that episode of TNG. Wesley fell asleep and his science experiment escaped. Nearly lost the Enterprise. Picard was pissed.

1 Like

These things need biological material to replicate. That could come from a host’s body. These things get on, or in a living organism and essentially eat it alive.

Pfizer having a 95% and Moderna having a 94% efficacy rate doesn’t leave much room for improvement or…was that a lie…but this time…believe me? :thinking:

Holey moley.

I am grateful that I am going to die soon.

The virus has evolved into it’s most survivable form; highly contagious but leaving hosts alive. Now that the epidemic is ending, Biden and his fellow CCP devotees will use this now obsolete vaccine to claim he stopped the virus with it under his watch.

1 Like

I’ll let you kick the ball this time Charlie Brown. Trust me. :grinning:

2 Likes

Not right away. They are desperate to keep people scared enough to “justify” mail in ballots, ballot harvesting and everything else again in the mid terms.

Otherwise they are toast and they well know it.

1 Like

Or…. And now hear me out… there is a limited supply and they want to make sure it would go to the most in need until there is an adequate supply for everyone.

You can get treatment in Florida.

3 Likes

Seeing as how by the end of the year they are expected to have enough doses for 180,000 patients nationwide, my bet is that if Florida is giving it out on a first come first served basis that it isn’t going to last very long

A “review board” approving medical treatment prescribed by a doctor? Think about that.

3 Likes

Sounds a little like the death panels Palin was mocked to scorn for by the left. :thinking:

2 Likes

Is this where we pretend that medical review is a new thing?

1 Like

I think it’s more like a numbers, much like facts, aren’t real thing.

For a political philosophy self anointed as the true and better guardians of our economy, they sure conveniently overlook basic principles when required by the narrative.

In this instance, supply and demand. There’s 180K doses. Some sort of management will obviously be required.

To the right wing brain: DEATH PANELS.

1 Like

As prior restraint for scripts?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2021/12/21/health/covid-monoclonal-antibodies-omicron.amp.html

Uh oh

Without paywall similar article

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-03829-0

There are a number of approved treatments, not just one. You would know this if the government wasn’t doing its best to keep it from you.

2 Likes