Super Bowl LVIII

That doesn’t keep them from playing what they call the “black national anthem “.

This all stems from the whole BLM fraud.

Which in and of itself is racist.

1 Like

Okay . . .

1 Like

all under one nation

under god

indivisible

sorry

What are you sorry about?

I am sorry that the left sees dividing the nation as a route to power.

I’m sorry that some people just can’t let go of that bone, even in a football thread. Enjoy the game!

Truth bothersome?

Don’t wanna discuss racism in a football thread, maybe the NFL shouldn’t be playing the “black national anthem “ before their games. Huh?

It’s ■■■■■■■ annoying. We’re just trying to talk about football not some bull ■■■■ kneeling crap that went away years ago. Good riddance to that nonsense, but a good way to bring it back is to keep harping on it.

Mealy mouth bull ■■■■ ! C’mon man! Quit with the stinking politics!

Sorry, I have no control over what the NFL does.

Just pointing out that for every Kaepernick in the NFL there’s a Christian McCaffrey. Not everyone agrees with the kneeling, so boycotting the league over the actions of a few is silly. In my opinion.

1 Like

Never said ya did.

Was just answering to your sniveling that politics is being discussed in a football thread.

I agree. Politics and football should be separated. But the NFL thinks otherwise. Therefore you have “oppressed” millionaires kneeling and the moronic BNA.

Then don’t watch it.

Heck, baseballers won’t even play in the rain. :wink:

Excellent commentary. Now do what would have happened if they had made the first down? :wink:

Just try to consider what sub-forum you are in.

Super Bowl Monday remains the only day I’ve never worked in my life. I never wanted to think about getting up early for work after being up half the night. Now that I work the midnight shift it’s impossible. I’m expected at work by 10:30 pm Sunday night.

There’s the rub. The NFL went there. You have to expect people to talk about it.

sorry for upsetting anyone who wants to further divide the country by indicating there’s one anthem and one nation, as indicated in the national pledge of allegiance

As a lifelong 49er Fan I am pulling for them on Sunday.
Both teams are very different then they were 4 years ago.
I am hoping that Kyle will have a great game plan. Although Andy and Pat are a great coach and QB team.
I hope it is a good game. So far the playoffs have not disappointed.