Super Bowl LVIII

“only” 500,000,000 users.

Allan

So…any kneeling?

Yeah, she definitely helped . I just learned that top 10 broadcasts of all time in US have been Super Bowls, btw.

List of most watched television broadcasts in the United States - Wikipedia.

Google “Twitter.” Nobody uses it anymore.

my “for you” always has many tweets waiting for me.

its a hot bed for my two favorite subjects, horse racing and politics.

Allan

Old and outdated people do. :wink:

1 Like

I don’t know if there was a boycott, but I enjoyed seeing a whi,e bunch of social media posts where the posters spent many words to tell everyone they didn’t chew about the Super Bowl or Taylor Swift/Travis Kelce and weren’t watching.

“I don’t care about this subject and I’m now going to spend many social media posts telling everyone how little I care”.

:rofl:

1 Like

2 Likes

Any kneeling?

And you call me behind the times. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’m just tired of all the parades and parties and Facebook flooding with everyone’s cute little junior firecrackers. :rofl:

When did they sing that song? I had several people over the house, and no one remembers it. Which is why I can’t comment on it. But someone didn’t like what took place.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4463270-democrat-criticizes-super-bowl-crowd-for-not-standing-during-black-national-anthem/

He’s been getting a lot of grief for that too. At least with the coin toss he got some support.

if people want to be disrespectful thats their problem not mine.

Allan

Awww the pookies are crying that no one stood for (or watched) a random song that isn’t our National Anthem?

:rofl:

1 Like

I especially enjoy the glee over “what boycott?” When that ■■■■ ended in 2018 when Goodell and the owners outlawed kneeling during the national anthem. No ■■■■ there isn’t a boycott, it ended when they acquiesced.

And now look who’s trying to inject race back into a situation that’s been handled and everyone is happy.

1 Like

3 ■■■■■■■■ really ruined the party today, huh? Why do I even bother with hoomans… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

They outlawed kneeling? I’m asking because I really don’t know. Why would they outlaw it if there was no need to do so?

1 Like