Strategy - TICTI - Test, Isolate, Contact Trace, Isolate

Just checking so I can plan. So you’re willing to do this indefinitely?

And start over in September?

1 Like

You need billions of test. and every American will need to be test unless they can prove that those with anti-bodies can’t be re-infected or however that works. Again not expert nor do I pretend to be one.

Meantime Am I hearing this correct? That New York state has about 14 percent with anti-bodies? And then New York City could be as high as 22 percent?

How do you keep them in isolation? The same way SK does it? If you turn off your phone you get a visit by the police?

Who’s going to give me a test? Is someone coming to my house?

Do it yourself. Your daily kit comes in the mail.
If the swab turn green your good to go…if it turns red stay in bed. :wink:

2 Likes

It’s easy to question someone’s plan. I’m curious about your plan? What is your strategy to get through the pandemic?

Not indefinitely, no, but it’s too soon to go back to normal now or the economic pain we’ve already experienced will be for nothing. But don’t take my word for it. From yesterday, regarding Georgia’s decision to “reopen”:

“I think it’s too soon,” Trump reiterated. “And I love the people. I love those people that use all of those things, the spas and beauty parlors and barbershops and tattoo parlors. I love them. But they can wait a little bit longer, just a little bit, not much, because safety has to predominate. We have to have that. So I told the governor very simply that I disagree with his decision, but he has to do what he thinks is right.”

But you said until everybody gets a negative test, did you not?

No, I certainly did not.

The virus clears in 14 days. (I think that’s the amount).

If everyone stays home for 14 days, no matter if they are symptomatic or asymptotic, we know they will be clear.

So, if no-one shows up sick, we wait another 14 days, no one shows up sick in that period of time, you know everyone has cleared the virus.

Of course there is room for error here, but that is the thinking.

I’ve been home for over a month. Not sick.

Ok, if you say so.

I can not help but wonder how many folks would starve by that point.

Is starving to death any better than dying from the virus? I think not.

Yeah, my post doesn’t say anything about testing everyone.

Well, you want to test the asymptomatic. Obviously you want to test the symptomatic.

Who does that leave?

Keep it down till nov and then the left will suddenly lose interest in keeping everything down.

2 Likes

Asymptomatic people who have been exposed to people with the virus should be tested. That’s the “contact trace” part or your thread title.

How do you know if the one they were exposed to was asymptomatic as well?

When do we go back to? We found out today it didn’t start when or where we thought it did. Can you remember everybody you’ve come into contact with since January?

1 Like

And it’s just that easy…You’ve already developed that kit? When is it going to be tested, when is it going to be in production? July, September, December? Never? Just because you say it doesn’t make it so. What’s the magic technology here?

This isn’t a plan, it’s a goat rope.

What’s The Mission?