Stone Mountain Militia takeover

Fixed. Next.

Well I plainly said committing. I know you can read.

Do blacks go to jail more than whites for crack?

Do blacks go to jail more than whites for cocaine?

If you’re making the distinction between the two CRIMES, (neither of which are violent crimes, so it’s not what I addressed, BTW) then you are not comparing the SAME CRIME, and therefore have made an invalid point.

Not for marijuana related crimes. The same disparity exists.

And I plainly think you are wrong. Convicted not committing

What makes cocaine carry a shorter sentence than crack?

You might want to take that up with the democratic and black mayors, police chiefs and police officers who run the inner cities and are sending them to prison. You might be blaming the wrong political party here. Yes?

Proportionate

OK. :man_shrugging:

I don’t know and I don’t care. Don’t do drugs and you won’t ■■■■ up your life.

You said SAME CRIME. They’re different, so you don’t even know what you’re arguing.

I addressed Violent crime. You know … stuff like MURDER. A hugely disproportionate percentage of murders are perpetrated by black males. And the vast majority of those murders are black-on-black murders. You know … the snuffed-out black lives that BLM turns a blind eye toward.

When black men stop committing a disproportionate percentage of violent crime, they’ll find that fewer of them will end up doing jail time.

It’s pretty straightforward.

What are blacks doing to address this carnage? Ripping down statues? Spray painting public property? Burning down fast food joints? Robbing Nike stores?

Clean up your own house, man. You have no credibility with your other beefs until you do.

3 Likes

Is this supposed to depict the normal?

If you look up the definition of terrorism, their “peaceful protests” fit that definition pretty much to a Tee.

quote=“SneakySFDude, post:94, topic:232812”]
To the myth of inequity
[/quote]

This is confusing.

1 Like

Are we still ignoring their come out and fight rhetoric. How convenient.

2 Likes

You can keep minorities from making their own lives better by actively targetting those demographics and blocking their progress so that their efforts to improve their lot are dissipated; or you can tell those minorities that their alleged oppressors are obliged to give them whatever they need so that they will make no effort to better their skills, education and character. Those among minorities who have achieved well paid no attention to and just walked on by the naysayers on those two paths to ruin.

1 Like

Of course they are along with calling for the protesters around the country going after the statues and monuments to come join them in Stone Mountain.

That is all to be ignored because these “protesters” are black and they support the whole “cancel culture” movement.

That’s why I said it, never thought otherwise. I’m sure someone else pointed it out by now, but the NRA supported control when the Black Panthers marched on Sacramento.

I am glad to see people becoming more comfortable acknowledging current day racism.

Don’t forget Philando Castile had a legal gun.

The NRA was wrong and corrected that stance more than 3 decades ago. Try living in the present.

1 Like

Whose normal where?

Nobody is in prison today for possession of marijuana.

1 Like

I fixed it. Try it now.

I’m not a member of the NRA anymore. The NRA was a different organization then. It is a different one today again.

I will never forget Castile was carrying legally.

Same with white on white crime… people commit crimes where they live. Shocker

1 Like