Stone Mountain Militia takeover

I don’t discuss it all. You do realize I did this for a living right? Highly trained. Good at it.

I’ve seen a lot more of it than you ever will.

Facts, dispute your assertions.

“Equity” is a feeling, not a fact.

There are no facts that can disprove it.

Your chances in court regardless of race are first based on your prior record and second on how good of a lawyer you can afford.

Sentencing guidelines completely exclude race as a factor.

1 Like

You study the inequities of how laws and police actions effect different people, regarding race, or other variables?
How many studies have you done?
Anything published?

Did you not mention you are in the oil business?

You may have seen more then me, but did you get it? Did you really see? Or did you miss something?

How many have you done? Where are they published?

I liberated the oppressed young man. Of course I studied culture. They were called “Area Studies”. You can see something similar but simpler and unclassified in the CIA World Factbook.

Even taught Human Rights classes in host nation language.

I worked on a couple of rigs and wireline when I was a kid. As an adult, I consulted on security and community relations for oil companies in high risk environments.

You need any other bona fides?

I had a couple of estimates from Latin America as a quoted source.

You make a good point

The dumbest ■■■■ I’ve read today.

1 Like

That does look impressive. It would be interesting to have an actual conversation, but I doubt that will ever happen.

What is perplexing, assuming what you typed is true, ( I do take you at your word) that you still believe there is not inequity in the USA (and many other places) directly related to race. It is so obvious, so right out in the open, with 1000’s and 1000’s of studies, stories,.,and yet you dismiss them. Like nothing they say mean anything, and they are wrong, and you are right.

It’s just work.

Of course there is inequity (unfairness) in the United States today. I just think you don’t know where it is.

Ok go…

1 Like

There are more than one already.

I haven’t seen any pictures. I know only what I’ve seen in this thread.

One what? Black militia in Georgia?

Another group of NFA in some city. It was mentioned in one of the articles in this thread.

Huh…

You have a really strange perspective. But sure, if you say so.

When black men stop committing a disproportionate percentage of violent crime, they’ll find that fewer of them will end up doing jail time. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Committing or convicted?

We also know that black men have disproportionate jail sentences for the same crimes as white men. Crack v cocaine is an example