Stocks and oil in free fall

here is a helpful chart:

1 Like

Which is another colossal screw up on the administration’s part here. What in the world are they doing, not requiring mandatory reporting of data to the CDC? How do you fortunate a national/regional plan from a Federal level without ■■■■■■■ data?

The pertinent data is the number of new cases and deaths.

This is either a poor attempt at humor or a complete lack of understanding of how virus outbreak data informs and formulates regional and national planning. I’m really, really hoping it’s the prior.

So it was neither under his control nor was it of his own doing.

Which is on track with the rate of increase in Italy. Not on the mortality side though thankfully.

And what matters is the total number of cases and deaths, not how many tests have been performed.

No it isn’t.

In Italy, officials have not been able to trace the origin of infections, which skyrocketed from just four on Friday to more than 528 by Thursday, killing at least 14 people. While each country faces its own health and containment challenges, experts say, there is little reason to believe the United States won’t soon face a similar coronavirus surge, even as President Trump on Wednesday urged calm and put Vice President Mike Pence in charge of the disease’s containment.

Yes, it is.

rate

1 Like

Those are pertinent data points. No doubt. So is cluster gathering and ratios. How about percent distribution? Do you even know what those things are? Do you know how these data points would help to formulate a strategy?

1 Like

:rofl:

Of course it was. But enough deflecting from the topic at hand.

This is the FIRST crisis Trump has had to deal with that was not of his own making. And the results are speaking for themselves.

Bzzt. Wrong. You’re out of your depth here.

Unless you’re willing to spend twenty Gs minimum on a proper setup and the right subscriptions and ■■■■■ you’re gonna get killed eventually. Even with all that, you’re still not on a level playing field with the big boys.

1 Like

Since when have you known some posters EVER admit they were mistaken… or misled.

3 Likes

I’m not deflecting you made it up.

That’s a fabrication. We started producing and distributing test kits the first week in February.

Where things got screwed up was the initial batch that went out had a flaw and had to be replaced.

The CDC just as I have said all along has limited production capacity and they could not produce millions of test kits over night.

I’m the guy who has been discussing the threat to our national and economic security our lack of manufacturing capability is and this is a prime example.

I made 6.36% today.

1 Like

Negative. It’s the truth. This is the first crisis not of Trump’s own making.

Are you the only one that noticed the CDC has limited production capacity? Don’t you think someone, somewhere should have said

“Hey, the WHO has been providing these test kits in large supply. Maybe we should start using those until we can get up to capacity”??

1 Like

Being on that hill all alone must be something else. I believe you believe this. But objective reality that is agreed upon by every other person in the country disagrees with you.

Out of curiosity, can you point us to some posts where you’ve decried the lack of manufacturing by the CDC when it comes to test kits for pandemic outbreaks? That’s the topic after all.

1 Like