Stocks and oil in free fall

Not as easy for some of us who have annuities and such. It’s not my only source but definitely hurts

Every new disease is not the Spanish Flu. It should be treated as it may be, not as if though it is.
I know of no evidence of anyone blocking doing the right thing here. What we have is a bunch of people pointing and saying "you aren’t working fast enough’ “you aren’t doing good enough”…and contributing nothing.
I suspect people are doing as good as they can and have seen no evidence otherwise.

1 Like

You weren’t already washing your hands?

1 Like

My future is to be Chinese?

Like the ones that make you © start screaming to ban guns?

either way just make sure you go buy armfulls of toilet paper

If you pretend it’s not happening, it’s not happening question mark.

1 Like

When you point out the government isn’t working fast enough, you ARE contributing something…the knowledge you weren’t working fast enough.

The issues with the not testing people that didn’t fit narrow criteria, flying stick people home on the same plane as healthy people, etc were pointed out when something STILL could have been done about it.

Trump doesn’t deserve praise because he did one thing fast on a list of 20 that had to be done fast.

That’s failure…not success.

Even today he’s still tweeting that the flu is worse than this.

Where have I called to ban guns?

Guns guns guns guns

There’s plenty of corn to husk round my woods

Send every positive test patient to California…at their expense.

Declare California a quarantine zone. Convenient since they can handle the cruise ships from Asia.

:thermometer:

stocks back on their lows
down down 2000,under 24000
s&p down 215
nasdaq down 555

the white house is inviting wall street execs to meet to “discuss” the crisis

Look at the edge-on-the-seat excitement, folks.

This is it! Finally!

:rofl:

Trumps presidency is a catastrophe. He likes to claim credit for anything good and blame everyone else for anything bad. Nobody is hoping the economy crashes but what do you think would happen with this nitwit running a country by the seat of his pants and using Yes men compared to people who know what the hell they are doing. Sidebar. What’s with cons and their freaking emojis :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Says the losing side full of losers losing the election, and their faithful fans.

:man_shrugging: :hugs:

What’s with libs in finding ever more things to cry about?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m not crying. Watching your ■■■■ show flush itself away. Good riddance

Sure thing, fella.

:rofl:

Laughing at all those poor people that are scared of getting layed off

That’s a gewd boy :dog: