:rofl:

Its almost sad how hard you try.

3 Likes

this is what it sounds like when you’re in a cult
 :point_up_2:

4 Likes

Ironic.

:rofl:

Don’t be mad, be proud of being excited. It only took about 20 cries of recession before the plague finally answered. :rofl:

1 Like

I’m aware. I don’t even think they believe it anymore but are too invested. Trying to save face. Trumpism will flush into irrelevance kinda like the tea party . Garage sales with trumpy bears and maga hats.

1 Like

Why are you laughing? There are going to be long and serious repercussions for millions of americans.

Misery of self

Because you’re all © ridiculous and it’s hilarious.

:wink:

1 Like

:point_up_2: thinks he’s cool and edgy

It’s a self defense mechanism, way of coping with something that is frightening to the subject.

The boomer edgelords try so hard. :+1:

2 Likes

“my conscience felt guilty”. And how did you come to that conclusion? I apologize for living so deeply in your head. You should consider getting out more.

My business is directly tied to teh stock market and right now I’m ■■■■■■■

har har har

While enjoying the moment they are not looking at the other possible scenario the general election is not till November. It’s possible this all get better, the panic subsides, and the market rebounds, and this will be a two month blip in the market.

We don’t know which way it will go I am hearing better news from China and S.K. at the same time what’s happening in Italy is horrible but I don’t think the president had much to do with Italy’s current situation.

the dow jones transportation index has now dropped below whre it was before trump took office

Yea, I’m enjoying losing 20% of my beokerage account and seeing 100,000+ people get sick and 1000s die

:roll_eyes:

Rush has been basically stating today that this is no big deal.

They are plenty that do I have seen it on both sides. You and me don’t represent our entire party.

I think you want to believe that but know it’s not true. I havent looked but probably lost at least 50000 in the last week.