Still a bit confused on the whole abortion/constitution issue?

Not just this issue, every power that is reserved to the states and people.

They can’t say Roe is overturned because it’s not a federal question and then impose a top down federal ruling like that.

1 Like

Maybe at one time. But now the real pressing question is who gets to decide. The woman or the government?

1 Like

If not, then how?

Nobody “swore” anything to you. Stop posting like a chick.

3 Likes

Mmmm. I don’t think I agree with that.

What?

It’s clearly on a different level than say deciding whether marijuana should be legal or not.

Because that’s how 'mocracy works. You© sure don’t seem to have a problem with it about other things.

3 Likes

Which rights?

It’s also different than not needing a permit to carry concealed, and that’s yet another freedom I have that most other citizens don’t.

2 Likes

The 14th is a problem with that. It is the hodgepodgery Thomas was lamenting about with marijuana laws.

How are you going to address mobility?

But what exactly did Roe say? Abortion anytime for any reason? Did Roe outlaw ALL restrictions on abortion for the entire pregnancy?

I’m not the one agreeing with such restrictive laws that disproportionately affect women. That’s the RW GOP of today doing that.

So I’m asking if it’s all about protecting the unborn and caring about children, why is no one in the RW GOP proposing such laws as I have mentioned?

That is always the question. And I’ll go further; whose government?

1 Like

Same here. I look forward to voting on it via Constitutional Referendum. :+1:

1 Like

Mobility might be the doorway through which Congress tries to enter the fray, especially if states pass restrictions that will punish a person who goes across state lines to where abortion is less restricted in order to have one.

Which, if I am not mistaken, some of the states are planning.

Dog whistle.

Because legalized abortion disproportionately affects men. You can’t have it both ways. If it’s her body her choice; she bears the cost and responsibility for her choice.

1 Like

This is why there can’t be any honest discussion to valid question that OP presented.

1 Like

Hasn’t the government already declared who are persons or not already in some form or another?