Still a bit confused on the whole abortion/constitution issue?

Only the pregnant woman should get to vote on her pregnancy.

Lol but it’s cool if it happens right? You’re for banning birth control or shouldn’t you be? I mean they are technically abortio-fascients and you are pro life.

The woman is now going to have to keep a baby to term which will change her life…but the life of the father will be unaffected.

The best chance of success is for children to have two parents, right? Or potentially at least an involved father.

So I ask again…where are the laws that deal with the man that was involved in these pregnancies?

Why has no RW legislature proposed a law such as I have suggested…if a woman is found to be pregnant, every man with whom she had sex in the appropriate period must be required to take a paternity test, and that man determined to be he father is on the hook for at least child support? The best outcome of course would be he should marry her.

Exactly…this will now become an issue for the states. I live in Indiana, and in 15 minutes I can be in Illinois. One government will outlaw abortion, and the other will welcome those from other states with open arms.

Does this become a slippery slope of more divisivness down the road???

Yes I’m serious. Nobody here ever swore any such thing. You just make up blatant lies and bull ■■■■ claims about what people here post.

3 Likes

If women can choose to murder their baby without societal consequence, men can choose to abandon them without having to pay for a decision he had no choice in.

Let her be strong and independent, just like she always claims to be. lol

3 Likes

Already in the works.

No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States;

1 Like

LIBS are bad…

These laws the RW GOP is passing explicitly reject the idea that it is her body her choice.

So you are the one trying to have it both ways.

I haven’t laid out my argument…you assigned me one.

That’s fine, if that’s the case, men are not liable.

2 Likes

It has tried many times in our history. The problem is we the people dont always buy it. Some people have been discounted as 2/3 human and that did not fly forever.

Which is why the Dems aren’t proposing laws that make women liable either…nor do they propose laws to make men liable either.

You’re trying to mix and match.

The GOP has been very active this past week getting ready to ban lots of things related to birth control.

What does that have to do with being a chick?

I’m talking about as it currently stands. And if abortion is made illegal, then the people of the state can foot the bill. The male birthing person didn’t overturn Roe.

The “man” isn’t “involved in these pregnancies”; her body her choice.

Her body, her choice.

Not hardly.

1 Like

Could someone help me here? What exactly did Roe say? Because if Roe didn’t say that states could put restrictions on abortion than why can’t the SCOTUS rule as such?

Just like weed.

Of course.

No, I’m really not. If it’s her body her choice, the consequences of those choices are hers and hers alone. You don’t get to force the male to pay because “she decided”.

3 Likes

What does it have to do with you? Wind your neck in and tend your knittin’.