Steve Bannon's friend in Italy, Matteo Salvini, wants to "deal" with the Gypsies

Does calling the Mafia a “criminal culture” justify persecution of them?

You calling a culture of over a million people criminals.

I’m saying crime is an integral part of Gypsy culture and it is absolutely true.

That isn’t what you said.

You called it a criminal culture you called over a million people criminal because of their ethnicity

This is the legit same ■■■■ the Nazi started saying when they were running for office.

2 Likes

Crime is an integral part of their culture which is why they are so disliked throughout Europe. Wherever they go the bring crime with them.

Those are just facts you can’t deal with apparently.

The Jewish culture was never centered around criminal enterprises.

Not according to Hitler.

1 Like

I’m not talking about Jewish Culture.
I’m talking about the 1.5 million Gypsies that were gassed.

The Nazis said they were.

so Hitler was right to mass arrest and murder them.

Go troll someone else. This is beneath even your own normal gutter standards.

I’m not trolling 1.5 million Gypsies were killed by the Nazi.

And yet we all know the Nazis were notorious liars so how exactly does that support anything as being factual?

Yes you’re trolling you posted the above CJ.[quote=“CanadianJudo, post:53, topic:4694, full:true”]
I’m not trolling 1.5 million Gypsies were killed by the Nazi.
[/quote]

Yet you have spent this whole thread defending the same language used by the Nazi to round up and mass murder Gypsies.

You think i’m making that stat up?

The point is it didn’t matter if it was true or not, Nazis used it to persecute and murder Jews.

I’ve done no such thing.

WR is the one who brought up Jews into this.
I was talking about Nazi propaganda against Gypsies which is similar to that of Matteo Salvini