Steve Bannon's friend in Italy, Matteo Salvini, wants to "deal" with the Gypsies

Of course it is. It’s using the full force of gov’t to break those families up.

It is in fact just what I suggested above and you said it wouldn’t be necessary and that it could be done without force.

If the Roma are rife with crime as you suggest then Italian authorities should put a stop to it. That’s called law enforcement, not brute force. If their economy is based on crime as you suggest and the crime is stopped, they’ll have no choice but to integrate economically.

I have no idea. All I see is two apparently conflicting statements by him. Not really familiar with him and even if I were I couldn’t read his mind.

It’s clear that he’s saying he would kick them out if he could, but since he’s stuck with them he’s going to make sure the kids go to school.

I suggest you break out a dictionary and start with “Force”.

I don’t need a dictionary to know enforcing the law often requires force.

Then try explaining it to yourself.

Using the law to break these families up and force their integration into society at large is by any understanding of the term “brute force”.

Supporting persecuting the Roma. Noice. Swort.

Are you saying that crime should be overlooked?

I don’t believe you’re really this dense. Try reading the thread.

You said they were rampant with crime.

And? You claimed they could be “integrated” into society without force and you still can’t support that statement.

Prosecute the criminals. Integrate the rest peacefully.

If you can find the post in which I supported persecution of Gypsies quote it.

You cannot open a closed society without force.

Uh huh.

You: He was just talking about the illegals.

Also you: Okay he meant Italian citizens too but I know why he hates them.

Also also you: Most Italians would like to see them expelled.

Bingpot.

3 Likes

finishing the work they started in WWII.

Yeah, ■■■■ homeschooling. Noice.

So since you can’t you just make it up on your own.

Gee Tommy I wish I could say “your’e better than that” but obviously that isn’t the case.

I’ve never said there is any justification for persecuting gypsies period, not in this thread or any other or anywhere else.

You called them a criminal culture.