States Trump Off/On the Ballot

How so? What information did Sydney Powell have that was better?

It isn’t “half the country”

It is a majority of Republicans… which isn’t half the country.

Who is talking about being in a court?

Either Trump knew that he had lost and went forward with trying to overturn the election or he is willing to listen to wackiest of wackaloons to try to overturn the result of the election.

Which one do you think it is?

Maybe … Maybe not.

Polling from the Wall Sreet Journal through December:

The link is a subscription site, but it is the source of the graph.

1 Like

Just one of the ‘fixes’ the Left uses…
Repeat a falsehood often enough till it becomes ‘truth’.

3 Likes

Another hit in Georgia.

Fanni is falling apart.

Report: Georgia Prosecutor Nathan Wade Held in Contempt of Court Last Year Report: GA Prosecutor Nathan Wade Held in Contempt of Court Last Year

3 Likes

This one is over.

Fani Willis Accuses Wife of Prosecutor She Allegedly Had Affair with of Trying to Obstruct Trump Case Fani Willis Says Nathan Wade's Wife Is Trying to Obstruct Her Trump GA Case

2 Likes

I think I saw this plot on a soap opera once. :wink:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Well, it can’t be rAciSm!

Fanny has lost her mind.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Fabulously accurate meme!

3 Likes

illinois keeps trump on the ballot

squeaked by 8-0

sorry democracy loving demokrats

“free speech for people” was the soros funded leftist trump deranged whack-balls group this time. they got the middle finger of actual democracy (the kind you despise) in their hissing faces

5 Likes

gotta think of a new rig…. hmmm…. :thinking:

2 Likes

Good!

2 Likes

The emergency brakes worked.

Pathetic it came this far.

1 Like

2 Likes

So None.

Another worthless tactic of the left falls by the wayside

Interesting that the Supreme Court hears the Colorado case on a Thursday and decides whether or not to take up the Immunity Case the following week or so after.

I continue to believe that they will strike down the Colorado decision, but in so doing, will box themselves in a bit on the Immunity Case.

It would be a bad look to strike Colorado and also take up the Immunity Case when Chutkan and the DC Appeals Court made clear and unanimous rulings already.

If they do decide to take it up to set precedent at the Supreme Court level, I would expect they will NOT grant a stay and allow Chutkan to proceed.

In that event, J6 Trial should start in May - maybe June?

And the goon is screwed.

I’ll be disappointed if the actual ruling doesn’t say that a person can’t be punished for insurrection if there isn’t an actual criminal trial convicting him of insurrection; and further, even if there is a conviction of participating in a riot, it can’t be called insurrection of the riot is not declared insurrection by a court ruling.

4 Likes