States see record high cases

Don’t be scared, Hydroxychloroquine is the game changer, don’t let the fake news sickos tell you differently!

As I said. so what? Do you have some plan? What are we supposed to do? Any ideas?

That is GREAT news!

And so glad they studied that situation so carefully.

Gives good hope that we can approach normal safely.

testing doesn’t get you into he hospital.

It does get you new cases.

Two separate questions.

This may be even better!

1 Like

Good news. Nobody from my barbershop has it either. In fact I don’t know anybody who has it.

Yes, percentage of positive results is increasing

Hospitalizations have steadily risen. Statewide hospitalizations as of Sunday were at 1,266 inpatients in Arizona with suspected and confirmed COVID-19, which was the second-highest number, behind Friday, since the state began reporting the data on April 9. The past eight days have seen inpatient hospitalizations statewide for suspected and confirmed COVID-19 eclipse 1,000.

The percentage of positive tests per week increased from 5% a month ago to 6% three weeks ago to 9% two weeks ago, and 12% last week.

With increasing testing, the percent of positive tests out of all tests would ideally decrease, Hanage said.

That’s incorrect.

Why are they going to the hospital?

Hanage said if he were advising the governor, he would say the least that can be done is to halt reopening and see if the increase continues.

Do the people of Arizona want this? I doubt it. They went along with “flatten the curve.” And they were very generous for doing this. Sorry, but the people of America are not going to consent to another lock down. Let it go libs. It’s over.

2 Likes

The article you were referring to was addressing the ICU and hospital capacity.

I was referring to “the spike” and then to Arizona.

Why are they going to the hospital?

Nope. Riding it out now.

Exactly. We weathered the worse and the young people will erupt in violence again if they are told to halt their liberty again.

Greater Houston area opened up a few weeks ago. Now our cases are increasing at the highest rate ever.

It’s up to the people to practice social distancing and to wear masks, if they don’t, well, stupid can be painful. I am now permitted to go to a bar, that doesn’t mean I am dumb enough to do so.

Looks like the Docs were right.

Good job Houston!

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Houston-health-officials-fear-protest-crowds-will-15312470.php

Not exactly. If we are told to halt our liberty again, we’ll just ignore the order. There will not be another lock down. And this one is nearly dead. I just got back from a totally non compliant gym. And the social distancing po-leece were nowhere to be found.

1 Like

Oh well. The genie is out of the bottle. And it ain’t getting forced back in.

I don’t see how a court would even uphold them after so many governors ignoring their own orders when it suited them.

1 Like