Starbucks strikes

Not that I know of. People on the left hate them, people on the right love them.

If they made Nespresso Vertuoline coffee, I might buy some.

So the ideal is the people that educate our kids aren’t held responsible for beliefs they make in public?

Hard pass. We need to get rid of more ideologue teachers rather than protect them more. Government unions are a large reason all aspects of our government are so incompetent.

1 Like

Negative.

A lot of people are not happy with Black rifle.

Good benefits, sick says, vacations, are not codified in law.

The laws that are there to protect workers, are unenforced due to lack of funding those that could enforce them.

Cons doing what they do best…screw the average person…so corps can make more profits.

Can you point me to a non government field of industry that is unionized and doing well?

I can’t.

2 Likes

That’s not true at all.

1 Like

So, join a leftist union, to protect you from radical leftist union members?

Define doing well. The industry doing well, the union workers doing well…or both?

There is this:
Workers with union representation enjoy a significant pay premium compared to non-union workers. The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports non-union workers earn just 85 percent of what unionized workers earn ($1,029/week vs. $1,216/week).

Most of Verizon is union.

That explains a lot.

1 Like

UPS is union too. The small delivery trucks, would you rather drive for UPS or FedEx?

As one who works in distribution, I can confidently say UPS is more reliable then Fed Ex. Better support when there is a problem as well.

When I worked road maintenance one of our responsibilities was to plow snow. On big storms they’d have to bring in contractors to work alongside of us. Their pay was similar to ours. But their working conditions and breaks weren’t even close.

Like that guy, I learned something there too. But it’s not serious enough to warrant them being “canceled.” The cancel culture as deployed by both sides in this country is completely out of control and needs to be toned down.

Ok, so they didn’t like their coffee company associated with a BLM supporter (read the fox news interview). Got it.

So why are you upset?

I have a soft spot for Black Rifle

1 Like

It was alright when I tried it back in the early days. Still have my Range 15 coin though! lol

I never heard of Black Rifle. I was just pointing out that they became a pariah in some conservative circles. People get a bit too worked up.

You don’t say!? :wink:

The one thing that has ruined coffee was that lawsuit with that lady and McDonald’s. Dunkin’ Donuts went to crap almost overnight. Everyone instantly started serving lukewarm coffee. The problem is, the hotter it’s brewed, the better. Or at least that’s what I’ve been told.

On occasion you’ll find a rogue Dunkin’ Donuts that still serves their coffee at undrinkable temperatures for at least 15-20 minutes. But man is that coffee night and day compared to the rest that don’t.